British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Fair play to Shanes. Improved loads throughout the season.

He's impressed me every time Ive seen him. Doesnt know hes beat.

They just showed a replay and the red light was ON as Doyle came down, therefore the race was stopped before he fell and shouldn't be exc.

Can't argue with that SL

A brilliant nights racing and people on here think its crap?

Theres no hope if speedways fans dont like this. Shows what a proper speedwaytrack can produce when 12 riders go for it. Lucky for me that this is my home track.

Not sure anybody's said the racing's crap, just the track.

Tracks not the best.I think the racing would be good anywhere,with whats at stake

You wanted him out last week?!

No comments from him on the racing tonight either, which means not only does he not go to meetings but he hasn't even got BT Sport, poor lad

A brilliant nights racing and people on here think its crap?

Theres no hope if speedways fans dont like this. Shows what a proper speedwaytrack can produce when 12 riders go for it. Lucky for me that this is my home track.

It is a cracking meeting but it's not because it's on a good track, quite the opposite really, it's like a rodeo but there's been plenty of excitement for us neutrals.

Glad you feel lucky though.

• Like 1

No comments from him on the racing tonight either, which means not only does he not go to meetings but he hasn't even got BT Sport, poor lad

Turned it off after 2 Heats.

Clearly knew where the night was going with Jack going from 2nd to last and Starke's EF when leading.

Exactly, come on Shov. Don't make stuff up!!

Clearly knew where the night was going with Jack going from 2nd to last and Starke's EF when leading.

And the Poole Supporter of The Year goes to...

• Like 5

Perhaps you need to change your user name again after that admission. If you are a "Fanantic" as your user name suggest you should watch your team through thick or thin. Swindon in 2011 was a horrendous season yet I still went. Any credibility you had (which wasn't much) has now gone.

• Like 1