British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Newcastle 09/09/17 7:00pm Champ

The Comets are up against their North East rivals on Saturday night the Newcastle Diamonds in what should be a close fought contest.

Hopefully there willbe 14 riders on show not guests and r/r.

The weather is looking a lot better for saturday after the heavy rain on Thursday and predicted showers on Friday.

• Like 1

There has to be at least 2 guests. 1 for Cookie and 1 for Steve Worrall. Hopefully TJ will be riding for us, as he's not in the rider lineup for CLRC at Sheffield.

There has to be at least 2 guests. 1 for Cookie and 1 for Steve Worrall. Hopefully TJ will be riding for us, as he's not in the rider lineup for CLRC at Sheffield.

The what ?

Why?

Sorry people, wrong day!! fool that I am!!!

p.s. NO i'm not related to jenga lol

The CLRC is at Glasgow on Sunday 24th of this month .

Sorry people, wrong day!! fool that I am!!!

p.s. NO i'm not related to jenga lol

thank god thats been cleared up .

to all promotion,suppoters and everyone else to do with workington speedway.best of luck for the remainder of the season and i just hope and pray that another track is not lost to the sport.always enjoy my visits there.

• Like 4

How come ?

I was assuming it was the World u21's,but that is tonight.

I was assuming it was the World u21's,but that is tonight.

He is using the 24 hours either side of an FIM event rule which means he doesn't have to ride.

He is using the 24 hours either side of an FIM event rule which means he doesn't have to ride.

No doubt stopping over to watch the GP on the Saturday then.

Withdrew guesting for Ipswich in the second match of the Double-Header at Edinburgh tonight. Hope just precautionary?