British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Newcastle 09/09/17 7:00pm Champ

No doubt stopping over to watch the GP on the Saturday then.

More like straight to Lublin for Sunday`s play-off final 1st leg

well,,, if he's over that way he might aswell.

well looking much brighter than expected

but theres big clouds over speedway in workington at the moment

will they be rain clouds tonight or will we get speedway im sure newcastle are much stronger with bomber guesting for the wizz kid lambert who seams to take 2 or 3 rides at workington before we see what he can do

a few miles from track its blowing a bit but fairly biright so far

Does anyone know if Jorgensen is fit?

update....now on Comets Unofficial that he's ok to ride.

Edited by comet49

Derwent Pak really is a sad place at the moment I've not been for sometime and it was bad then, but tonight it was dreadful no atmosphere and were have the fans gone? I would be very surprised if they run next season,Considering the weather of the last few days I'm sure that must have affected the attendance but even so !!!! Congratulations to the Diamonds they really were up for it, and the Track Man, Track was in good condition again due to the rain

That's the worst crowd I have ever seen at Derwent Park and, apparently it was better than the last couple of meetings. It doesn't bode well for the future for my "second team."

A few decent races tonight (especially heat 13) and two points for the Diamonds. It's a shame we've started to do well away from home when the season is all but over!

• Like 1

Some great races that involved Chris Harris.

Alfie Bowtell showed his inexperience when he skittled into James Sargeant, nasty crash ensued!