British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barrow Boy 2

Championship Play Offs

When are they?

The promotion/relegation playoff is the 9th and 11th October so I would think sometime between next weekend and then depending on race nights of the teams.

The cut off is the 17th i think , so presumably they can begin after that .

And once again Glasgow wont win a thing lol...

We won the cup last season , so that blows that statement out the water . Your posts on here seem to suggest you want the team you support to fail , very strange behaviour .

• Like 3

Last night's Ipswich programme stated that, should we qualify, our home leg of the semi will be either 20th or 21st depending on the opposition.

And once again Glasgow wont win a thing lol...

If I held the copyright to the Muppets show I would sue you for using there most charismatic character as your name and bringing there franchise into disrepute

• Like 1

We won the cup last season , so that blows that statement out the water . Your posts on here seem to suggest you want the team you support to fail , very strange behaviour .

Well actually, this is in reference to the championship playoffs, where glasgow won't win a thing lol! And why should I support a team which has been an absolute embarrisment

Well actually, this is in reference to the championship playoffs, where glasgow won't win a thing lol! And why should I support a team which has been an absolute embarrisment

They have hardly been an embarrassment, okay they have had a dip in form recently, but really :mad: what planet are you on, Maybe they will win a trophy or not, but they have still had a good season, jings we used to finish at the lower end of the table for years and recently we have been in contention at the top, you are obviously not a real speedway fan, only a glory hunter

• Like 3

Glasgow have nothing to be embarressed about, however it does prove that money does not guarantee success

• Like 1

Don't support them then and don't let the door hit you on the a"se on the way out.

When you get a minute please google in no particular order

Clown

Glory Hunter

Attention Seeker

No Loyalty

Could think of a few more but why should I for an embarrassment.

You could go and support Edinburgh you should fit in well there. But thinking about it I wouldn't even burden Edinburgh with your presence.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

Do you really feel that for paying £17.50, plus £1 for the stand (£18.50) that our team is good value for money and not an embarrisment?

Here are the top 4 admission Prices:

Sheffield £15

Ipswich £16

Edinburgh £15
Glasgow £17.50

There is no need for 3 big hitters in our team when only 1 of them averages over 8 away from home. End of this season we need a clear out.

Also the fans getting angry here are the ones who were giving Jack Smith abuse at start of the season for being Sh*t but all of a sudden they like him.

If we make I'll be shocked if Sheffield don't choose us.

After last week and Josh's recent record at Ashfield, I'd go for them choosing Glasgow.

Do you really feel that for paying £17.50, plus £1 for the stand (£18.50) that our team is good value for money and not an embarrisment?

Here are the top 4 admission Prices:

Sheffield £15

Ipswich £16

Edinburgh £15

Glasgow £17.50

There is no need for 3 big hitters in our team when only 1 of them averages over 8 away from home. End of this season we need a clear out.

Also the fans getting angry here are the ones who were giving Jack Smith abuse at start of the season for being Sh*t but all of a sudden they like him.

Nobody was giving Jack any abuse at all . We all realise that the lad needs time , you are a very strange type of Glasgow fan .

• Like 1