British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Barrow Boy 2

Championship Play Offs

Do you really feel that for paying £17.50, plus £1 for the stand (£18.50) that our team is good value for money and not an embarrisment?

Here are the top 4 admission Prices:

Sheffield £15

Ipswich £16

Edinburgh £15

Glasgow £17.50

There is no need for 3 big hitters in our team when only 1 of them averages over 8 away from home. End of this season we need a clear out.

Also the fans getting angry here are the ones who were giving Jack Smith abuse at start of the season for being Sh*t but all of a sudden they like him.

thought monarchs was £20

thought monarchs was £20

No and never have been.

We actually charge £17 on the gate but £15 online

Where glasgow won't win a thing lol! And why should I support a team which has been an absolute embarrisment

I've said it before Jeremy Corbyn Fan has adopted us. Just ignore his posts and hopefully he will hop off

I've said it before Jeremy Corbyn Fan has adopted us. Just ignore his posts and hopefully he will hop off

Not only you, a couple of other teams to. A proper troll.

The cut off is the 17th i think , so presumably they can begin after that .

That's what I thought as well. (Sunday). However, according to this weeks Star Redcar are grateful to Sheffield for re-arranging their match for MONDAY 18th, so it can be played before the cutoff!!!! Stating Sheffield didn't have to do that as they've already qualified.

confused.com

I think the cut off is 18th, however everyone probably assumed that the last matches to be played would be on the Sunday (as no Monday tracks) so it has commonly been said that last day for matches was Sunday 17th - and then we get a match on 18th!!

this is my best guess at another very confusing scenario not taken from any official site etc.

Championship play-offs:

Sheffield v Glasgow:

1st Leg Thur Sep 21 (Sheffield), 2nd Leg Tue Sep 26.

Ipswich v Edinburgh:

1st Leg Thur Sep 21 (Ipswich), 2nd Leg Fri Sep 22.

Edited by Blackadder

Jeez I'll have to make a decision on whether to drop my anti-Louis/Hawkins embargo and trundle along to Fox Holes on Thursday.

Decisions decisions.

If we make I'll be shocked if Sheffield don't choose us.

Wasnt surprised that Sheffield didn't choose Monarchs,They could thump anybody at the Dump,Grazonik is not great there.was it not a guest when Sheffield won this season? (Worrell)

Hmmmm.... don't Wolves ride on Friday at Somerset? So where will Masters and Riss ride? Also Schlein and Greaves for Witches?

We'll let them have Sedgy to guest for them . He's been riding for them for months now lowering his average so might as well continue !

Taken from Monarchs www

The Parsons Peebles Monarchs will be at full strength for both meetings but we await news from the Witches on their line up

• Like 1