British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Workington C1 10/9/17

Originally the meeting was meant to be at 1930 start due to an event so presume didn't want to get both in. Who knows

Well we have decided to come to this instead of Mildenhall, I think we have more ex riders of ours here than we have current riders at Mildenhall. Hope it's not a shambles , not been to Peterborough for a few years. It looks like rain at Sheffield and Scunny so fingers crossed we've made the right decision

Madness why not get both in

could just count the result twice.....

Well we have decided to come to this instead of Mildenhall, I think we have more ex riders of ours here than we have current riders at Mildenhall. Hope it's not a shambles , not been to Peterborough for a few years. It looks like rain at Sheffield and Scunny so fingers crossed we've made the right decision

Sheffield is off

I notice the panthers local idiot has started supporting Glasgow as well now.

Edited by baldyman

So where is the Workington PR, is Campton hurt ? is he riding today ?

They haven't even provided the scorers from last nights match never mind a match report.

if you look above your original post , peterborough have provided this for you .

mason is the one who decides if he is fit enough to race today .

scores were posted on the unofficial (official) site approx 14 hours ago by dan the commercial manager .

plus you could always look on the updates site to find heat deatails and scores .. i think its called social media .

ur prob right , i am a numpty, but i dont throw my toys out the pram when cookie is not riding and threaten not to attend ..

when will the updates site be updated for the home v workingtom meeting . las meeting was on the 3rd.

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

I'm still slightly confused. An amateur event, for which Chris didn't qualify (he's been given a wildcard) takes priority over a professional event at Peterborough? Hang on, what am I saying???

And people wonder why the sports a joke. Losing out to guys riding around in a field now.

What next? Riding riding cycle speedway? Or playing in the pubs local dominos league?! 🙄

ahh , but its a big field . even Andrew Appleton is in it . remember him ?

• Like 1

What's the weather looking like in the Peterborough area?

Thanks

Overcast at the moment with broken cloud and a bit of drizzle in the air. Forecast at the moment, possible heavy showers from 4pm (wouldn't many of them imo) and then fine from 5pm.

Edited by Crump99

According to the Panthers Twitter page its R/R for Harris, I don`t think he rode in the British Masters today, I`ve seen no injury from last nights meeting at Workington.

According to the Panthers Twitter page its R/R for Harris, I don`t think he rode in the British Masters today, I`ve seen no injury from last nights meeting at Workington.

when Rob Lamberts Polish meeting was called off the 'no facility' ruling was changed and rr allowed as he did not ride.

Surely in this case the reverse should happen - the original facility granted for riding elsewhere (rightly or wrongly) should niw be withdrawn if Harris does not ride.

Peterborough have tweeted twice to tell us of a parade they're giving some old couple for their wedding anniversary but are ignoring tweets about Harris' whereabouts.

They just don't get social media, or PR generally in speedway do they?

Speedways motto could be, "feck the fans"