British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Workington C1 10/9/17

you can put your tongue back in now , its brown enough !

The facility was NOT legitimate. If it was, provide the rule that allows it.

Maybe read the other posts in this thread to understand the situation?

• Like 1

Maybe read the other posts in this thread to understand the situation?

I've read all the other posts and understand the 'situation' perfectly well.

That doesn't change the fact that the facility was not legitimate. You cannot provide the rule that shows that it was legitimate can you?

I've read all the other posts and understand the 'situation' perfectly well.

That doesn't change the fact that the facility was not legitimate. You cannot provide the rule that shows that it was legitimate can you?

Why should he ,he's not responsible to you or anybody else . Try asking the ACU or BSPA

• Like 2

Why should he ,he's not responsible to you or anybody else . Try asking the ACU or BSPA

Perhaps because he is claiming it is legitimate.

I don't need to ask the ACU or the BSPA, I am able to read... something which many speedway fans seem incapable of.. their own worst enemy!

Perhaps because he is claiming it is legitimate.

I don't need to ask the ACU or the BSPA, I am able to read... something which many speedway fans seem incapable of.. their own worst enemy!

But it was legitimate in that the facility was awarded and used without protest or sanction.

There seems to be a quest to find out who allowed the facility, and under what rule but that is a totally separate matter.

• Like 1

But it was legitimate in that the facility was awarded and used without protest or sanction.

There seems to be a quest to find out who allowed the facility, and under what rule but that is a totally separate matter.

Sorry Neil but that doesn't wash with me at all. They must go together. The argument you are using is that the Poole cock- up at Peterborough a few years ago - when they +5% an away average for a guest was legitimate until someone pointed out that it was illegal the next morning !!!!!!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

legitimate
adjective
lɪˈdʒɪtɪmət/
  1. 1.
    conforming to the law or to rules.

It might help if you actually understood what the word means. As the facility for Harris does not conform to the rules, it was not legitimate. Whether people agreed to it or not is utterly irrelevant.

• Like 1