British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Workington C1 10/9/17

Well after Friday's wash out let's hope the weather is kinder for this one

Teams haven't been confirmed yet.

Teams haven't been confirmed yet.

Not surprised if this is correct :neutral: from the Workington website - the joys of Sunday speedway?

"Saturday's home clash against Newcastle sees the Diamonds using Chris Harris as a guest at number one in place of Robert Lambert, who will be returning from his World Under-21 Championship round in Germany. Meanwhile, on Sunday Peterborough will be operating Rider Replacement for Chris Harris, who is competing in the British Masters Grasstrack Championship that day!"

It's about an hour's flight from Germany isn't it :o

Edited by Crump99

Not surprised if this is correct :neutral: from the Workington website - the joys of Sunday speedway?

"Saturday's home clash against Newcastle sees the Diamonds using Chris Harris as a guest at number one in place of Robert Lambert, who will be returning from his World Under-21 Championship round in Germany. Meanwhile, on Sunday Peterborough will be operating Rider Replacement for Chris Harris, who is competing in the British Masters Grasstrack Championship that day!"

A bit more than that to be fair

Edited by bigcatdiary

My sister flew back last week and said that it was two hour pre flight grief for a 55 minute flight home?

So is Holder riding, is BWD fit, and is Harris attending? We await the news.

Edited by Crump99

Very poor communication from Panthers management yet again and it's not the way to encourage people to attend , the p/a or lack of is a disgrace.

• Like 1

Just checked and I think that she missed an hour. But still not a good excuse from Friday to Saturday evening meeting?

Why are Panthers using R/R surely they have had enough time to arrange a suitable guest..

Apathy??

Why are Panthers using R/R surely they have had enough time to arrange a suitable guest..

Cheaper??

Apathy??

Cheaper??

The rules? As Chris Harris isn't Peterborough's No1, the facility is RR if no other rider is absent.

• Like 1

The rules? As Chris Harris isn't Peterborough's No1, the facility is RR if no other rider is absent.

Ah good point - thanks.

I had forgotten Holder still was part of the team.

• Like 2

Ah good point - thanks.

I had forgotten Holder still was part of the team.

Is he you wouldn't think so , there was me thinking he hadn't got the time to fit in at Peterborough along with all his other engagements, I'd like to say welcome back usually but in this instance I wont bother. As far as i'm concerned he's treated Panthers fans like door mats .

• Like 2

Much as I support grasstrack, why are Peterborough allowed any sort of facility for Chris Harris's absence, be a guest or rider replacement?

Normal lack of information yet they blithely expect us all to turn up to watch whatever they see fit to give us.

• Like 2