British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Chris Harris And The 28 Day Ban

A facility has clearly been agreed for Chris' absence so there's no question of a ban.

dont think anybody actually disputes that Neil.

What puzzles most is why a facility has been granted when he is riding in a non championship grasstrack invitational meeting....

Harris is a British hero, he doesn't deserve a ban.

And your an irritating pr*ck and do deserve a ban 😀
  • Like 4

What puzzles most is why a facility has been granted when he is riding in a non championship grasstrack invitational meeting....

SCB clearly disputes it or there wouldn't be this meaningless thread. It was stated at today's meeting that Chris was instructed to attend the Masters in preference to the league meeting. Edited by NeilWatson

It would be interesting to know where and who that instruction came from Neil and what position in speedway they hold.

It would be interesting to know where and who that instruction came from Neil and what position in speedway they hold.

I missed part of the interview but the implication was that it was the ACU.

Harris was told by the SCB to do the Grass Track meeting rather than the speedway.

Something to do with qualifying for next years FIM Longtrack.

Sorry to spoil a nice conspiracy

• Like 4

Harris was told by the SCB to do the Grass Track meeting rather than the speedway.

Something to do with qualifying for next years FIM Longtrack.

Sorry to spoil a nice conspiracy

I think it's time to put this thread to bed as there is no charge to answer for. For all those looking just to stir more mischief you'll have to try a bit harder next time , and it would be good if you get the facts correct before making accusations in future.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 3

It was the British Championship meeting today.

Harris has qualified for next years Longtrack,is that what you mean?

I was told the top 8 qualify.

I was told the top 8 qualify.

Harris is already in the Top 8 from this years Longtrack GP therefore has Already qualified before today !!
  • Like 1

I think it's time to put this thread to bed as there is no charge to answer for. For all those looking just to stir more mischief you'll have to try a bit harder next time , and it would be good if you get the facts correct before making accusations in future.

While some may be stirring others are just asking why he was he was giving permission to miss the meeting,is this going to the norm excuse,to save any trouble ?
  • Like 1

Yet more back handed agreements.. why have rules just have the one

1. Do whatever the f**k you want

• Like 2