British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Eastbourne Tpnl 11 Sept 2017

No idea what our Team is going to look like tomorrow after today's problems.

Tom Bacon will be guesting for us.

It would have been tough against the Eagles with a full strength team so I'll be honest and say I expect to lose narrowly (mind you that's what I said against the Colts!).

Edited by Ommer Mon

Will the Birmingham fans be up in arms as one of there riders are helping out there biggest rivals like the Cradley fans were when Hall rode for Birmingham

Will the Birmingham fans be up in arms as one of there riders are helping out there biggest rivals like the Cradley fans were when Hall rode for Birmingham

Does it matter? Neither of us are going to make the playoffs now, especially after your debacle today at Mildenhall.

Speedway can't carry on like this. I am an out and out Cradley supporter and have been there since my father took me in the early sixties but how can I justify it to my non speedway friends when they question me about supporting a team when none of the signed riders are representing it.

I know I'm repeating what other's have said but I do finally think the only way around this is 2 leagues not 3, probably slightly improved /larger championship level plus NL.

It's become obvious this year 3 leagues is just not sustainable and has become more of a farce with rider availability than previous years.

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 1

The problem is, most of the clubs in the present NL couldn't afford a raise in standards if the sport went to two leagues. Sadly i think some track closures will occur this winter.

Cradley rolled over and conceded the four points?

When is the re-staging?

Not many days left before the cut off.

If Cradley can't/won't stage: that's four points for Eastbourne.

Cradley rolled over and conceded the four points?

When is the re-staging?

Not many days left before the cut off.

If Cradley can't/won't stage: that's four points for Eastbourne.

Monmore is available Mon 18th

Heathens running scared as Perry injured & Ayres riding for Redcar

Cradley need 6 points from their last 2 matches to grab the last play off place from Lakeside. Surely they wouldn't just concede the fixture?

Nothing would suprise me with speedway. Look at how cookie withdrew the hammers from the cup, because of a lack of available dates!

Cradley arent running scared but as Cradley av said stated cant use 18th as stadium and staff cant do it. Not alot they can do. Cant see fixture being done before cut off thou