British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Nss, 27/9/17... Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg.

Lindgren is doing just fine in the GP's. Mechanical issues have cost him mid season.

4th in the World is really poor isn't it??

More bs being spouted I see!

Lindgren is a very good rider but can't really see him winning the world title but he is having a very good year and he must like it at Wolves because he keeps coming back when others have decided against riding here. I must say when on form he is almost unbeatable at Monmore.

• Like 2

Ah, putting my team first (that's what priority means by the way) means to you that I am not worried about wolves riders.

Thanks for explaining your misunderstanding, it came across as rubbish stirring yet again.

I think you need to look at yourself on the rubbish stirring front. Don't worry i am your sure the aces will give it everything for the big play off crowd that will be attending an exciting play off fixture.

• Like 1

I am worried, it's just the number of injuries in the last 6 or 7 meetings at the horror track seems disproportionately high compared to what I'm used to.

Besides, I'm afraid your reassurance comes across as insincere and doesn't help.

Thanks anyway.

No problem, anytime. Always like to help out where i can.

No surprise the usual suspect is peddling the usual horror track nonsense.

Is anyone still biting to the bile anymore?

Everyone knows it's complete rubbish stirring.

And no one believes it. Sadly this will be yet another thread ruined by the usual poster.

No, I'm choosing to ignore it, no point replying to it, you just get personal insults in return
  • Like 2

No one believes it? It is just a list of horrific facts.

Lindgren badly injured.

Howarth badly injured.

Bewely badly injured.

Numerous withdrawals due to bad injuries, is it double figures yet?

Numerous crashes (well over double figures) and what is quite disturbing is the wolves fans cheering and fistpumping when it's a visiting rider.

You lot are playing nice on Facebook, the most popular thread is about arguing while the fund raising threads barely receive a reply, how sad is that? I see, one idiot who has had multiple Facebook accounts, is all confused about who I am and he is even bragging about it, lol!

Where are these bad Injuries. They all got knocks granted. But they were back a week or 2 later.

It's a trick track. Not a horror track. And it's always very well prepared

• Like 4

No one believes it? It is just a list of horrific facts.

Lindgren badly injured.

Howarth badly injured.

Bewely badly injured.

Numerous withdrawals due to bad injuries, is it double figures yet?

Numerous crashes (well over double figures) and what is quite disturbing is the wolves fans cheering and fistpumping when it's a visiting rider.

You lot are playing nice on Facebook, the most popular thread is about arguing while the fund raising threads barely receive a reply, how sad is that? I see, one idiot who has had multiple Facebook accounts, is all confused about who I am and he is even bragging about it, lol!

The only horrific fact is that you're driving fans away from this forum with idiocrasy.

Perhaps that's the intention.🚷

• Like 5

Who was back a week later?

You call it a trick track, I call it the horror track.

The last bit is the kicker, there is no excuse for all the injuries. If it was badly prepared then the issue would be much clearer and should be able to be easily dealt with. There is something causing the disproportionate number of crashes and injuries and it needs fixing.

Typical, ignore the rider injuries and focus on a speedway fans forum.

Unbelievable!

They are Riding 500cc bikes with no brakes. Injuries will happen.

I bet more injuries have occurred in Poland this year than at wolves horror track as u say

• Like 4

Who was back a week later?

You call it a trick track, I call it the horror track.

The last bit is the kicker, there is no excuse for all the injuries. If it was badly prepared then the issue would be much clearer and should be able to be easily dealt with. There is something causing the disproportionate number of crashes and injuries and it needs fixing.

Typical, ignore the rider injuries and focus on a speedway fans forum.

Unbelievable!

And how many other riders have been or are currently injured who were not hurt at your so called horror track .. I have been following speedway for 40 years and riders get hurt at different​ tracks every year ... It's a dangerous sport you pr!ck
  • Like 5

No, I'm choosing to ignore it, no point replying to it, you just get personal insults in return

indeed.

I see, one idiot who has had multiple Facebook accounts, is all confused about who I am and he is even bragging about it, lol!

No idea who you are referring to but most have worked out who you are despite using several fb accounts C.

• Like 1

Personal insults, Lol!

What part of "disproportionate number of crashes and injuries" don't you understand?

Obviously there are crashes in speedway, I can think of at least two in the pl at Belle Vue this season.

Only been once this season, last Saturday for the PLRC, and witnessed Fricke wipe out Auty

Only been once this season, last Saturday for the PLRC, and witnessed Fricke wipe out Auty

Fricke wiped out Hans last year too, that is why he was he was injured and we had to get Lindback. Another injury not at Monmore. Howarth is mentioned who was out for a week with concussion, picked up too much grip on 4th bend and went in to the fence could of happened anywhere.

• Like 2

Fricke wiped out Hans last year too, that is why he was he was injured and we had to get Lindback. Another injury not at Monmore. Howarth is mentioned who was out for a week with concussion, picked up too much grip on 4th bend and went in to the fence could of happened anywhere.

And that is the only relevance of the accident.

Still, I suppose any injury on any track means they must all be 'horror' tracks.

Those Polish ones and GP tracks must be horror tracks too. :neutral:

• Like 1

Hahaha. Just having a little 'banter' Fred...unlike your incessant boring trolling of every wolves thread with your repetitive of the word horror when mentioning the wolves track. Even your own aces fans are telling you to give it a rest but no, on and on and on you go. We get it. You don't like wolves, you don't like the track. Each to their own and all that.

• Like 2