British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Nss, 27/9/17... Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg.

Ht 1 : Wolves 5-1.

Ht 2 : Aces 5-1.

After that, Gawd knows. Hope the Ref whomever she/he may be doesn't shaft either side.

Roll on 7.30.

COYW.

Already got tickets phil

Thats good, the turnstiles are automatic so you can just walk up to them anytime and scan your barcode.

Great thanks for your help

Oh we're good like that in Gorton, in fact if you want valet parking I can meet you by the carpark entrance, I'll be wearing a black hoodie and trainers, just hand me the keys and I'll take care of the rest. :t:

• Like 2

Can't see that happening tonight, Lindgren should go through the meeting unbeaten unless Cook or Bjerre get their act together, even then i don't expect them to beat him more than once each. It will certainly be a shock if Freddie doesn't get 15 from 6 rides.

And all over for us.

Anybody know if this is being covered on the radio?

Ht 1 : Wolves 5-1.

Ht 2 : Aces 5-1.

After that, Gawd knows. Hope the Ref whomever she/he may be doesn't shaft either side.

Roll on 7.30.

COYW.

I think heat 1 is a trifle optimistic

Can't see that happening tonight, Lindgren should go through the meeting unbeaten unless Cook or Bjerre get their act together, even then i don't expect them to beat him more than once each. It will certainly be a shock if Freddie doesn't get 15 from 6 rides.

Lindgren will do well tonight but very brave to say he SHOULD go unbeaten, he could yes but far from a cert, this isn't monmore.

He hasn't gone unbeaten at all at the NSS this season.

Can't see any different tonight.

The Aces have 6 riders more than capable of beating him.

I think heat 1 is a trifle optimistic

Ronnie Correy at the Showground will have to suffice then :t:

Have to feel sorry for the side the Colts have to put out at Lakeside tonight,three guests and R/R.They will be lucky to come away from Purfleet with anything less than a 20 point defacit.One bright spot,think the Aces will come out on top tonight with something to spare.

Anybody know if this is being covered on the radio?

There's nothing on the BBC Commentaries website so I assume not. As soon as the football season returned WM were going to be stretched to have their team available for speedway.

Monday's meeting at Swindon is beimg covered by BBC Wiltshire for those unable to watch on BT.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/speedway/17839601

There was an obvious chance to put even a single camera pay-TV feed on the internet tonight but as usual the 21st century is still awaited in Rugby.

Edited by Rob McCaffery
  • Like 1

Can't believe Jack Smith is back riding already - hard as nails!

Edited by Steve0

This is over already. Belle Vue have not done anywhere near enough. Tungate poor and pressure probably way too much on Bewley. Wolves should ease through relatively comfortably and meet Swindon.

If Belle Vue come back from here it would be a spectacular effort.

This is over already. Belle Vue have not done anywhere near enough. Tungate poor and pressure probably way too much on Bewley. Wolves should ease through relatively comfortably and meet Swindon.

If Belle Vue come back from here it would be a spectacular effort.

No chance of a comeback. Lindgren still has 3 rides