British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ace no.5

Belle Vue Vs Wolves, Nss, 27/9/17... Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg.

Good point well made.Shame if that is the case, but it only takes one numpty. I suspect all tracks have them.

Yep every track has them. Just pointing it out after certain bv fans pointing out things that happened at Wolves last week. Apparently some bv fans cheering the announcement of Lindgren's withdrawal as well...

If it's true then it was obviously ONE idiot, not hundreds of idiots cheering an actual speedway crash.

It's on the bv fans fb page.

Cheering lindgrens withdrawal? That must be the hundreds of idiots then

• Like 1

Well done wolves. A 1 point so. So close but yet so far.

Not sure what the ref was watching in heat 13.

Disgraceful belle vue fans tonight. Ashamed to be amongst them. Booing wolves riders all night. Luckily it's just the ones that come out of woodwork at play off time.

Hope Freddie gets well soon. That was one of the worst crashes I've seen. He diddnt look to good tbh and is surely out next week.

Anyway well done wolves and swindon.

• Like 3

Good point well made.Shame if that is the case, but it only takes one numpty. I suspect all tracks have them.

Yes hated seeing that really winds me up that these idiots do stuff like that. I can tell you that he was chucked out.

• Like 1

Wtf was lindgren doing. Idiot

NB NO cheering from aces fans

Lindgren looks a bit 2nd hand walking back to the pits, idiot.

the rider is injured and it held up the re run for half hour. What's wrong you?

still, we all know Belle Vue have some of the worst supporters going.

BV fans cheering announcement of lindgren withdrawing apparently?

it's no surprise. The Aces have some of the worst behaved fans in the country.

Beer can thrown at masters/Schlein after heat 15. Classy.

Again, it's no surprise. The Aces have some of the worst behaved fans in the country.

What a surprise as far as the result goes. Absolutely superb after the supposed safest track in the UK forces a GP star to pull out.

Using others analogy of safety (Flange, Brandon Bob) any track that causes injury must be a horror track, right?

2 riders injured over 2 meetings by Aces riders. Says it all.

Proud of the boys, the top 2 teams in the country go head to head next week for the title.

Swindon have injury concern over Ellis, although that pales into significance with what looks like our top 2 missing.

Huge achievement to make the final against the odds.

Well done.

Well done wolves. A 1 point so. So close but yet so far.

Not sure what the ref was watching in heat 13.

Disgraceful belle vue fans tonight. Ashamed to be amongst them. Booing wolves riders all night. Luckily it's just the ones that come out of woodwork at play off time.

Hope Freddie gets well soon. That was one of the worst crashes I've seen. He diddnt look to good tbh and is surely out next week.

I'm not a fan of the booing, it got on my nerves to be honest, but the bottle throwing is well past the level of what's acceptable and needs to stamping out very quickly.

• Like 3

Yes hated seeing that really winds me up that these idiots do stuff like that. I can tell you that he was chucked out.

Well done to the officials for that.

I'm not a fan of the booing, it got on my nerves to be honest, but the bottle throwing is well past the level of what's acceptable and needs to stamping out very quickly.

There's nothing wrong with pantomime booing, if it's just that. Andreas Jonsson always looked very bemused when booed riding for Coventry at Wolves.

• Like 2

nice honest opinion Phil. All tracks have them.

and then you get complete fantasy and bs below.

Only a minority and after he had walked back unaided to the pits.

No cheering at all when he caused the crash unlike wolves fans on Monday.

Kenny wasn't best pleased with the idiot either.

Wtf was lindgren doing. Idiot

NB NO cheering from aces fans

Lindgren looks a bit 2nd hand walking back to the pits, idiot.

the rider is injured and it held up the re run for half hour. What's wrong you?

still, we all know Belle Vue have some of the worst supporters going.

it's no surprise. The Aces have some of the worst behaved fans in the country.

Again, it's no surprise. The Aces have some of the worst behaved fans in the country.

What a surprise as far as the result goes. Absolutely superb after the supposed safest track in the UK forces a GP star to pull out.

Using others analogy of safety (Flange, Brandon Bob) any track that causes injury must be a horror track, right?

2 riders injured over 2 meetings by Aces riders. Says it all.

Proud of the boys, the top 2 teams in the country go head to head next week for the title.

Swindon have injury concern over Ellis, although that pales into significance with what looks like our top 2 missing.

Huge achievement to make the final against the odds.

Well done.

You obviously werent there. Lindgren caused the crash, desperation when Bjerre had got ahead.

Its a good job the track is so safe, people are saying its the worst crash they have ever seen yet Lindgren, Bjerre & Cook all walked away. On another track the injuries would have been so much more severe as they avoided hard impact with fence as the track is so wide.

• Like 1

You obviously werent there. Lindgren caused the crash, desperation when Bjerre had got ahead.

Its a good job the track is so safe, people are saying its the worst crash they have ever seen yet Lindgren, Bjerre & Cook all walked away. On another track the injuries would have been so much more severe as they avoided hard impact with fence as the track is so wide.

And no doubt you will say that Thorssell caused the crash on Monday too.

And no doubt you will say that Thorssell caused the crash on Monday too.

Not completely but he did play a part, he locked up slightly, leaned over and that knocked Tungates right arm causing him to lose control. If it had been first bend it would have been all 4 back.

Well done Wolves ..yet again the Belle vue fans let there team down during and after the match by all accounts ...why not lose with good grace for a change ?

• Like 1

That 1 point difference, if BV had a team manager who was actual capable of managing them they'd have won. Why was Cook used against Lindgren? Why was Worrall sent out so soon after a bad ride? Had he just swapped Cook and Worralls r/r rides around then it would have been the difference.

Lemon just seems to constantly miss the obvious and make tactical blunders. If he's not making the best tactical moves he's not appealing when clubs break the rules against BV.

In any other sport Lemon would be sacked. Mind you, this is speedway, all other options for team manager are at least equally as inept.

And just to add a bit of balance to the situation.....................stood on South stand as usual tonight and found ourselves surrounded by Wolves fans. Apart from a few numpties found them an informed speedway group.

Experience shows that when it comes to finals a lot of idiots come out of the woodwork (from both sides!).

Sad really because you can spend a whole season without any problems at all and suddenly at play offs the idiots take the headlines.

• Like 4