British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow V Ipswich Cl Wed 13th Sept 2017@7-30pm

I think most of the ipswich fans love him. His it's never over attitude is brilliant. Luckily ipswich have a few riders like that this season with kyle and Cam to. I hope he isn't left out the team next season.

Wish I had plenty of money, riders like Nathan could do with extra sponsorship money. Looking at his race suit and bike, they look very bare of sponsors.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

where is Masters?

at this precise moment i'm guessing he is driving to Sheffield for tonight's match

its nice of you to be so concerned :lol::t:

Is Mr. Newman under instructions to make sure his average doesn't creep up ahaead of Mr. Sedgmen's?

• Like 1

Is Mr. Newman under instructions to make sure his average doesn't creep up ahaead of Mr. Sedgmen's?

I think only a double figure score will put him above ....

• Like 1

I think you are spot on, Glasgow will get across the line, but not convincingly. Ipswich will certainly be a lot happier not having to face the Bears who have hit form especially at home.

However having said that, the contest is over the season and over that period Glasgow deserve their play-off place, it must be very disappointing fof Tigers fans that the wheels are coming off at just the wrong time :o

Wheels came off 6 weeks ago, looking at Redcars reserves for Saturday they are going to clean up.

The guest reserve you have in place was showing our captain and so called third heatleader a thing or two last night.

Personally with no Lawson and Summers being generally poor i think the Bears will beat us Saturday night and then anything can happen just basing this on watching how poor a side we have become very quickly.

Edited by Gazc

I think only a double figure score will put him above ....

Only just noticed the new averages are actually out effective Monday 18th and Mr. Newman is up to 4th with Sedgy down to 5th.

Only just noticed the new averages are actually out effective Monday 18th and Mr. Newman is up to 4th with Sedgy down to 5th.

That will hit us hard. Sheffield to do the double now.

But Sedgy ave the same so if we use rr for Cam it will be no different.

Only if it's RR for Sedgy will it matter

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1

It will be r/r for Sedgy in the playoffs though unless cameron stays out injured.

So just newman & the reserves to take the rides.

Looks like our season is imploding big time , was nice while it lasted . Think we should just about make the play offs , but we're up against it given our current form .