British Speedway Forum
Star Lady

Do We Still Need The Play-offs

Apart from tonight obviously

Disagree. To the televised viewing public they will see it as relevant. (the casual speedway or sports fan).

The second leg at Sheffield - on this result it should be a thriller to watch! :oops:

PROMOTION/RELEGATION RACE-OFF 1st leg

SHEFFIELD 32: Lasse Bjerre 12, Todd Kurtz 6+1, Scott Nicholls 5, Jan Graversen 5, Josh Bates 4, Georgie Wood 0, Kyle Howarth r/r.
LEICESTER 58: Danny King 13+2, Kyle Newman 13+2, Kim Nilsson 13+1, Cameron Heeps 11+1, Erik Riss 5+1, Lewis Kerr 3, Pawel Przedpelski r/r.

......gustix.............The second leg at Sheffield - on this result it should be a thriller to watch!

Are the Tigers having two goes on their own track then? :blink:

• Like 2

Are the Tigers having two goes on their own track then? :blink:

Someone's going to be arriving on their white steed any minute to accuse you of bullying Gem!

Someone's going to be arriving on their white steed any minute to accuse you of bullying Gem!

That reminds me.

I noticed you never replied to my question wkha1 - do you condone bullying or not?

Gemini is no bully - she is one of the better Posters on here.

I realise your Post was tongue in cheek by the way. You just reminded me of an earlier Post.

That reminds me.

I noticed you never replied to my question wkha1 - do you condone bullying or not?

Gemini is no bully - she is one of the better Posters on here.

I realise your Post was tongue in cheek by the way. You just reminded me of an earlier Post.

I did reply to your question the first time you asked me that. It was about a month ago so I was puzzled when you asked me again recently.

Do you condone trolling?

I did reply to your question the first time you asked me that. It was about a month ago so I was puzzled when you asked me again recently.

Do you condone trolling?

No!!!

Do you condone trolling?

He's does not condone people who say they are going round peoples houses to smash there faces in ..as long as they want to leave the Eu of course

Edited by orion
  • Like 1