Stevie worrall

Tommy jorgensen

Josh auty

Jake allen

Stefan neilsen

Jack parkinson blackbird

Josh bailey

Fits under 40 and i reckon teams will use 2 NL reserves

What is the fascination with josh Auty surely we need to move on and change completely if we are to run next season

Ill have a go

Stevie worrall

Tommy jorgensen

Josh auty

Jake allen

Stefan neilsen

Jack parkinson blackbird

Josh bailey

The top 5 of that team will all double up so potentially you will never track a full side due to clashes in the fixtures

I'm sort of thinking that josh bates ends up n your side somewhere with lewis kerr coming the other way.

also think that maybe richard lawson ends up at owlerton with j.g going the other way

I would like to see something like this at Scunthorpe next year and think it could make for a team that can challenge next year

1. Kyle Howarth - 8.52

2. Jake Allen - 6.08

3. Josh Auty - 6.88

4. Stefan Neilsen - 5.53

5. Andreas Lyager - 7.00

6. Ellis Perks - 5.22

7. Josh Bailey - 2.70

I think this would be a very strong team, would be good to see Ellis Perks back at Scunny and him and Neilsen would swap at reserve during the season, team fits under 42 and we would have an out and out number 1 in Howarth and then a brilliant back up in Lyager!

Fingers crossed for something like this next year

• Like 1

I would like to see something like this at Scunthorpe next year and think it could make for a team that can challenge next year

1. Kyle Howarth - 8.52

2. Jake Allen - 6.08

3. Josh Auty - 6.88

4. Stefan Neilsen - 5.53

5. Andreas Lyager - 7.00

6. Ellis Perks - 5.22

7. Josh Bailey - 2.70

I think this would be a very strong team, would be good to see Ellis Perks back at Scunny and him and Neilsen would swap at reserve during the season, team fits under 42 and we would have an out and out number 1 in Howarth and then a brilliant back up in Lyager!

Very Strong, Really??? have a re think, its ok but Howarth won't ride anywhere apart from Sheffield, Auty getting worse year on year, Allen lot to prove in this league still at small tight away tracks, rest are only average

I know a lot of people would disagree but I would actually like to see Tero back. I think he has a lot of potential and was showing it before he was wiped out twice, damaging both bikes in one meeting a few weeks ago. He always tries his best and is not one of the current riders who seem to be working very hard in lowering their averages. He doesn't tootle around at the back, "miss the gate..." or mysteriously have engine problems like some of them.

I think we should be having a whip round for him rather than berating him

• Like 1

1. Kyle Howarth - 8.52

2. Jake Allen - 6.08

3. Josh Auty - 6.88

4. Stefan Neilsen - 5.53

5. Andreas Lyager - 7.00

6. Ellis Perks - 5.22

7. Josh Bailey - 2.70

not a chance getting kyle.is our captain fantastic

I know who'd I'd like to see in a scunny racejacket next season (providing the average limit is 46) (averages based on this weeks speedway star, so could be wrong)

1. Steve Worrall (9.26)

2. Jake Allen (6.08)

3. Thomas Jorgensen (7.22)

4. Josh Auty (7.44)

5. Nick Morris (9.07)

6. Fritz Wallner (3.76) (Would he have to come back on a 4?)

7. Jack P Blackburn (2.67)

TOTAL - 45.5

On paper, it looks like a team that would entertain, do well home and away and potentially make the play offs

Could many teams afford the wages of that line up? great line up though.

Very Strong, Really??? have a re think, its ok but Howarth won't ride anywhere apart from Sheffield, Auty getting worse year on year, Allen lot to prove in this league still at small tight away tracks, rest are only average

Yes I would say that would be pretty dam strong, Howarth always goes well at EWR so if and it's a big if you can convince him then he's a good number 1

Josh has had a tough year but the last few weeks has been riding very well, move to number 3 and keep riding the way he is he should be back to his 8 point average

Jake Allen has really been impressing recently so have no qualms about him and calling a rider like Lyager average I guess you haven't been looking at continental scores and the world U-21s as he is anything but average!

Ill have a go

Stevie worrall

Tommy jorgensen

Josh auty

Jake allen

Stefan neilsen

Jack parkinson blackbird

Josh bailey

JPB not a chance Rob would touch him! Can any team afford him?

Auty the last six weeks has really picked up ask people who saw him at Belle Vue if he is still capable or not.
  • Like 3