British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2018

Good job that’s not it then

I would hope that is the case. We know Auty is a 7 point man as he is poor at gating & even though he can get big scores at home, the stats say he is a 8-pointer at home & 6-pointer away. We know what Worrall can do both home & away & saw what Allen & Nielsen could do but home wins are the priority so it's winning heats & heat advantages. I would love Kerr back as I think even though he improve his average, it could have been better with some dodgy looking scores towards the end of the season. Was it machinery or something else, I don't know, but proved what he could do in our last meeting in the KOC. This would mean having a lower rider in the reserve spots that szkocjasid has posted. Too many 5-pointers in that team.

I would hope that is the case. We know Auty is a 7 point man as he is poor at gating & even though he can get big scores at home, the stats say he is a 8-pointer at home & 6-pointer away. We know what Worrall can do both home & away & saw what Allen & Nielsen could do but home wins are the priority so it's winning heats & heat advantages. I would love Kerr back as I think even though he improve his average, it could have been better with some dodgy looking scores towards the end of the season. Was it machinery or something else, I don't know, but proved what he could do in our last meeting in the KOC. This would mean having a lower rider in the reserve spots that szkocjasid has posted. Too many 5-pointers in that team.

I think Auty and Allen are great signings like youve said and think Worrall would be as well, would definitely like to see Stefan back but cant see Lewis Kerr coming back to Scunthorpe, the only 2 that will be back are the two that have signed I think!

• Like 1

Next 3 announced at midnight so not long to wait!

My guesses are:

Stevie Worrall

Lyager

Mountain

Although I think it will more likely be Berge or Garrity in place of Lyager

Next three signings to be announced at midnight.....

Just beat me to it beaky11 !!

Edited by Steve Park

If Glasgow can get Lewi on reliable machinery, they'll have one hell of a rider... Mechanical gremlins proved fairly costly for him last season.

Seems we're well advanced with team building..Three more signings to be revealed at midnight.. Late night for us Scunny fans.

good idea get the team sorted get season tickets out in time for xmas

saw 21 meetings at Berwick this season for £249 season ticket

we only had 1 cup match lol and nowhere near playoffs haha

S Worrall, Garrity, Nielsen sign.

• Like 1