British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2018

That could be a brilliant shout! Will need visa of some sort though?

Don’t think alex needs visa believe he has residency

• Like 1

I don't think it matters then who takes the 2ptr rides Jordan Jenkins Mildenhall might be worth a punt? Happy Days.

Jordan is riding NL only next season so won't be him

Don’t think alex needs visa believe he has residency

I think he was born here. I saw him at the 4's meeting at Peterborough with a set of mates last year.

Alex was spannering at Foxhall last year.

Think he did a little Grasstrack and that was it from a riding point if view.

If manzares goes to scunny there team building will be a success,to have him or stefan Nielsen at reserve the whole season plus a solid top 4 there guna take some beating along with ipswich.

It's actually good to see the scorpions put a good team together...a great racetrack deserves a good team.. Hopefully a few fans will come back.

• Like 4

I think he was born here. I saw him at the 4's meeting at Peterborough with a set of mates last year.

Alex Davies was born in the UK, his dad Stephen was riding for the Panthers at the time.

You'll have Gino though, and I thought Alex retired?

D Howe retired through injuries in 2015 but after getting fit decided to give it another go at Berwick. Bridger was another who returned to the sport they all love. It's about getting your head together & getting that chance.

A Davies did a few grass track meetings with a couple of top 3 finishes, also, spannering for a few riders.

knowing someone closely related to Alex, dont think he ever quit speedway just couldnt get a team spot last year