British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2018

Manares or Nathan grieves and Ill be happy will find out at one

Manares or Nathan grieves and Ill be happy will find out at one

DE DE DE DE DE DE DER DE DE.DE DE DE DER ..OH GINO !

Wow we only gone and blown the bloody doors off the thing !

This is off the Richter Scale exciting !

• Like 2

Good to see Scunny having a strong team, really hope it brings the fans back as it is a cracking race track, look forward to visiting again with the Glasgow Tigers

• Like 1

Genuinely think the corrupt Godfrey has a decent side this season

Explain Corrupt?

Explain Corrupt?

The whole Ged situation stinks, how come someone from a senior position makes a mistake and gets away with it? Still awaiting the punishment for Rob, I sense that will be brushed under the carpet

The whole Ged situation stinks, how come someone from a senior position makes a mistake and gets away with it? Still awaiting the punishment for Rob, I sense that will be brushed under the carpet

Who says he has got away with it, upcoming hearing to attend and explain/receive punishment

But despite all that the only corrupt action was to knowingly break rules for a financial gain and that person decided his actions all by himself!

Edited by Mad Max

Excellent team! Theres a genuine number 1 who will win races everywhere plus 3 riders behind him who are all heat leaders. Add Stefan who is at home at the EWR and Manzares who is certainly better than a reserve and theres lots of scoring potential throughout the team. Plus all that on a Friday night when the racing has repeatedly been better than a Sunday teatime.

• Like 1

Very good side thus far plus the addition of a 2.00 newbie who shows the most over the winter meaning the club will get a rider who wants to go to the Scunny winter series several times and show plenty of dedication in an attempt to impress.

Said Rob Godfrey should rip up the team sheet and start again after 2 ordinary seasons and he's certainly done that, though I'm sure the riders did the best they could. Good stuff....

Solid team that should provide good value entertainment home and away

Why is he corrupt the Peterborough promotion took the money not Rob Godfrey

Acting - if the allegation is correct - on Godfrey's "advice" from his on high BSPA position.

• Like 1

If I ask you something which Is dodgy and I act on it an get caught then surely Im the guilty person and our conversation is hearsay . That my friend is fact