British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2018

Bickley will probably ride for Workington as that's where he's based also he rides for belle vue colts which would rule him out as they are Friday race night. Jake knight is best option imo.

Is jake on a 2.00 ? im surprised he not already been signed it thats the case .

Scunny are in big trouble at number 7 if the names suggested are the only options.

Jordan Jenkins

Jack Thomas

Tom Brennan

Kyle Bickley

Dan halsey (not sure if 2.00)

Rob Shuttleworth (come on bundles 2017)

They would be my suggestions if there available my apologies if they are not.

Edited by redandyellow

Is jake on a 2.00 ? im surprised he not already been signed it thats the case .

Scunny are in big trouble at number 7 if the names suggested are the only options.

Jordan Jenkins

Tom Brennan

Kyle Bickley

Dan halsey (not sure if 2.00)

Rob Shuttleworth (come on bundles 2017)

They would be my suggestions if there available my apologies if they are not.

I also think Bickley will go to Workington. This was apparently agreed some time ago.

Jenkins is a possibility and he'd be a fantastic catch.

• Like 1

I also think Bickley will go to Workington. This was apparently agreed some time ago.

Jenkins is a possibility and he'd be a fantastic catch.

Just Had a thought Jordan jenkins has signed for Milldenhall which is also a sunday track as well so that rules him out im afraid.

Just Had a thought Jordan jenkins has signed for Milldenhall which is also a sunday track as well so that rules him out im afraid.

I thought you lot had changed to Friday night racing.

Just put this on lakeside thread also, from what I understand Jenkins is focusing on just national league this year so he can also focus on finishing well at school so not doing championship full time.

• Like 1

Bickley - Workington Cert

Jenkins - NL Only

Brennan - Strong Lakeside rumours

Of the rest Jack Thomas, Rob Shuttleworth or Alfie Bowtell would do a good job. If they wanted to travel Jake Knight or Mark Baseby would score some serious points at number 7

Bickley - Workington Cert

Jenkins - NL Only

Brennan - Strong Lakeside rumours

Of the rest Jack Thomas, Rob Shuttleworth or Alfie Bowtell would do a good job. If they wanted to travel Jake Knight or Mark Baseby would score some serious points at number 7

Would Knight and Baseby be on a 2.00?

Don’t think they are to worried about number 7 would assume the team is built to win with the top 6 with Manzares taking an extra ride every meeting if scores are close. So it’s not a problem who is in that position as they aren’t expecting anything anyway.

The only problem is with picking a random number 7 who won't be expected to score is if a rider gets injured meaning r/r or worse the strong reserve gets injured leaving the number 7 having to take 7 rides could cost the team a meeting. So it nyeeds to be someone who can at least mix it or be on pace.

Not someone like Bulley, Dwyer, Halder or McDonald whose names I've seen mentioned.

Jack Thomas or Bickley (if he doesn't ride for Workington) would be great candidates.

• Like 2

Jordan Jenkins would be an amazing signing to finish off your team, but any of the following could still do a job..

Saul BULLEY

Mason SEARSBY

Danno VERGE

Mark BASEBY

Jordan Jenkins would be an amazing signing to finish off your team, but any of the following could still do a job..

Saul BULLEY

Mason SEARSBY

Danno VERGE

Mark BASEBY

Mark Baseby only your having a laugh with the rest saul would get lapped every race

• Like 1

The only problem is with picking a random number 7 who won't be expected to score is if a rider gets injured meaning r/r or worse the strong reserve gets injured leaving the number 7 having to take 7 rides could cost the team a meeting. So it nyeeds to be someone who can at least mix it or be on pace.

Not someone like Bulley, Dwyer, Halder or McDonald whose names I've seen mentioned.

Jack Thomas or Bickley (if he doesn't ride for Workington) would be great candidates.

Completely agree need to get a seven that can get a bit competitive i think having strong reserves is the key personally

There awful choices! No way near the standard required

Can only assume hes on a wind up