British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2018

6 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Think his ave is over 2 

Shouldn't be.  He should be a 2.00 as he got injured before any new average 'kicked in.'

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Shouldn't be.  He should be a 2.00 as he got injured before any new average 'kicked in.'

In the same position as Danyon Hume who is listed as 2 after only completing 7 meetings and not being issued with a new average (4.57 in Danyons case)

15 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

In the same position as Danyon Hume who is listed as 2 after only completing 7 meetings and not being issued with a new average (4.57 in Danyons case)

Whilst I agree that they should both be on a 2.00, hasn’t the opposite happened to Clegg at Rye?

1 hour ago, Islander15 said:

Whilst I agree that they should both be on a 2.00, hasn’t the opposite happened to Clegg at Rye?

Ive seen it mentioned Clegg will be a 2 (when he shouldnt be) 

Think that is part of the reason Rye are not complete - still up in the air perhaps :rolleyes:

Clegg only rode 4 meetings as a 2.00 pointer for Wolves in the PL in 2017 so has not got a true average BUT he has an average from 2017 having ridden in the CL, so I would imagine that would be converted down. 

Just like to say how enjoyable the "Evening with Nigel Pearson & Kelvin Tatum" was last night. Saw them last year in Halifax; but did not disappoint second time around either. Some amusing anecdotes and stories from both of our genial speedway broadcasters. Also Steve Worrall gave us an real insight into his racing and motivation to be the best he can be at his sport. On the evidence we have a real No1 and leader in the Scorpions ranks this season that's a fact !. Lots of enthusiasm from Nigel & Kelvin towards Scunthorpe Speedway; the track and the exciting team that has been assembled for 2018. Well attended and great to be back at the EWR for this sneak "behind the curtain" before its raised properly for the season in 8 weeks time. On this evidence we can't blooming wait ! 

• Like 2

With no more amateur meetings at Scunny until March and the 'evening with the Scorpions' on the 2nd of march I think the number 7 can be announced, its dragging on a bit now.

On 04/01/2018 at 6:16 PM, ScunnyDan said:

Sorry i thought he'd come in on a 2 average my mistake

Jake Knight for me but if Clegg Is on a 2 pt average then I would take him

On 2/5/2018 at 3:25 PM, IronScorpion said:

Clegg only rode 4 meetings as a 2.00 pointer for Wolves in the PL in 2017 so has not got a true average BUT he has an average from 2017 having ridden in the CL, so I would imagine that would be converted down. 

1 hour ago, Tosh1218 said:

Jake Knight for me but if Clegg Is on a 2 pt average then I would take him

According to the BSPA list, Max Clegg has a Championship average of 4.15

Edited by StevePark

1 hour ago, OdsalBoy said:

Jordan Tyrer or Saul Bulley, or for experience go for David Speight.

This guff stopped being funny a long time ago.

• Like 2

idiots back Saul bulley has packed in so his knowledge is nil if you want to know who the number 7 is just ask

Edited by phillwhitewasmad

22 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

idiots back Saul bulley has packed in so his knowledge is nil if you want to know who the number 7 is just ask

Whos the number 7 

• Like 2