British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2018

His attitude at Glasgow was woeful at times until Glasgow sacked him mid-way through the season.

So it wasn't just Berwick, his problem is his temperament and to say Berwick didn't suit him is just wrong.

Bottom line if Glasgow can sell him they would be well shot off the petulant child that is Berge.

Funny he was not a problem at Sheffield,I firmly believe that he would have been back at Sheffield if had not been for that the opportunity to sign Bjerre on a low average.

Funny he was not a problem at Sheffield,I firmly believe that he would have been back at Sheffield if had not been for that the opportunity to sign Bjerre on a low average.

Lucky Sheffield you got off lightly , you fancy buying him then as he acted like a spoilt brat with us , and from what i hear he was no better at Berwick this season.

Edited by Gazc

Was fine at Redcar

Wasn't at Glasgow.

Or Berwick.

Wasn't at Glasgow.

Or Berwick.

Glasglow were putting too much pressure on him every heat because they were going for the league and had a weak bottom end, once he came to us he was allowed to relax and he settled in well, Sheffield werent pressuring him because they had a solid team throughout and didnt rely on him constantly, and Berwick were struggling so maybe they were putting pressure on him to produce extra points, all I know is he is a good lad and a good rider, just need to treat him right, he is very quiet and is very much a confidence rider, he doesnt need people constantly on his back, and to be honest, he would love to be away from Glasgow just as much as Glasgow want him sold after the way they kicked him out on the street, emptied the workshop of his bikes and equipment and dumped them on the street and made him and his girlfriend homeless

Glasglow were putting too much pressure on him every heat because they were going for the league and had a weak bottom end, once he came to us he was allowed to relax and he settled in well, Sheffield werent pressuring him because they had a solid team throughout and didnt rely on him constantly, and Berwick were struggling so maybe they were putting pressure on him to produce extra points, all I know is he is a good lad and a good rider, just need to treat him right, he is very quiet and is very much a confidence rider, he doesnt need people constantly on his back, and to be honest, he would love to be away from Glasgow just as much as Glasgow want him sold after the way they kicked him out on the street, emptied the workshop of his bikes and equipment and dumped them on the street and made him and his girlfriend homeless

You should get your facts correct before posting but that is not for a public forum.

Is that what Dimitri told you off course it is.

To be honest this has been done to death over the years we are well shot of the petulant Frenchman but good luck to him wherever he ends up.

opinion, what a great thing, I'm sure Rob Godfrey can form his own.

Hope Berge is at home with the Scorpions if he is part of next years team.

You should get your facts correct before posting but that is not for a public forum.

Is that what Dimitri told you off course it is.

To be honest this has been done to death over the years we are well shot of the petulant Frenchman but good luck to him wherever he ends up.

How do you know it isnt a fact? and why shouldnt it be put on a public forum? Dont you want people to think anything bad about the Glasgow Tigers?

How do you know it isnt a fact? and why shouldnt it be put on a public forum? Dont you want people to think anything bad about the Glasgow Tigers?

It has been on this forum albiet a couple off years ago, both sides of the story which as we know are always conflicting.

As i say we are well shot but that is my opinion and you have your opinion and i respect that even if it differs from mine.

As for anyone thinking bad about us who really cares.

Edited by Gazc

Berge is a good rider, does nearly all of his work from the gate, when he was at Sheffield I cannot remember him passing anyone.

But more often or not if he got out of the gate then he was never or rarely caught.

Must admit he looked pretty good at the showground the 2/3 times I have seen him when leading from the gate, very fast and untroubled but a different story when not making the gate , massive gamble IMO .

Berge has moved on from every club he has joined. If he was such a talent Sheffield wouldn't have let him go, even for Bjerre. Should he join Scunthorpe for 2018 that'll be his fifth team in four seasons. After that I suspect he'll have run out of clubs and we wont see him again in the UK. As for Glasgow recovering a transfer fee, forget it. There is less risk with Brexit than buying the registration of this petulant but perhaps misunderstood individual.

People change as they get older, there are a lot of young men involved in the sport, they are still learning how to interact with the world, of course most of the posters on here are fully developed people with no character traits....

As can be seen above and below.

• Like 1

it was only 18 at Glasgow and Scotland was a total discovery for a young boy from south of France ! Too much pressure and injuries

have ended up making him detest this environment. Let us not forget that there is almost no speedway in France and that he was a real hope of the longtrack circus .

last year he won x2 longtrack gp , 1 gp -21 at

Pardubice - , and the title of European champ -21 .

Edited by from the gate
  • Like 1

Didnt Berge go missing at the end of last season? Im almost sure he didnt ride in the play offs.