British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2018

It's 7.54 left for two riders.

All the best

Rob

Are riders still on minimum 2pt average this year or has this been increased back to 3pt minimum, some confusion as some people have said to me its minimum 3 now ?

Are riders still on minimum 2pt average this year or has this been increased back to 3pt minimum, some confusion as some people have said to me its minimum 3 now ?

Still 2.00 I think.

All the best

Rob

I think we've just decided to adopt a "Shock & Awe" policy on this League in 2018 !.. leaving nothing but "Scorped Earth" behind wherever we ride.

Dead right NBT Manzares would have us in a situation where anyone in the 1-6 could end up being No1 or No6 !

I know its early days and we still have 2 to get but,,if anyone predicts us to finish in the bottom 2 again, then there would have to be some bloody good teams out there

Won't be long before aunty and garrity are putting each other through the fence.

rather refreshing to read a positive thread on here for once,but as expected it is you that is the negative one,oh sorry yes its a Scunny thread so negativity is somewhat expect from you

• Like 3

Scunny have retweeted Manzares tweet where hes looking for accommodation and a workshop in the Midlands! Of course, it could be another one of their red herrings.

Edited by Islander15

Not a red Herring as he is rumoured to Wolves in the top league

Not a red Herring as rumoured to Wolves in the top league

I think we've just decided to adopt a "Shock & Awe" policy on this League in 2018 !.. leaving nothing but "Scorped Earth" behind wherever we ride.

Dead right NBT Manzares would have us in a situation where anyone in the 1-6 could end up being No1 or No6 !

Doubt Steve Worrall will drop to number 6!

What about Alex Davies on 5.41 starting at reserve!