British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2018

Sorry i thought he was being specific, as in no choice, I would be going to see the riders riding the track anyway and not eating or drinking, yes it is looking positive for the Scorpions and the EWR this year, looking forward to April 1st.

I'll see you there, anonymously of course, I don't know what any of the posters on here look like.

18 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Gotta say it's a very different team at Scunny this year with a strong number 1!

It is what, we, the fans, have been asking or hoping for these last 2 or 3 years. Heats 13 & 15 have hurt us badly on too many occasions.

Can't see a weak link in the team at all.

Of course number 7 might put themselves under pressure to step up.

Edited by sharpandroid

14 hours ago, Paul Johnson said:

Apart from only having 6 riders

Yes that is a weakness, let's hope the six can do the job and number 7 can settle in and get some good experience.

22 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

Maybe injury prone and newcastle fans dont seem to want him, but what about Danny Phillips?

We probably can't use him anyway, as he has signed for Coventry in the NL and they are going to be riding Sunday's too.

4 minutes ago, StevePark said:

We probably can't use him anyway, as he has signed for Coventry in the NL and they are going to be riding Sunday's too.

scunny not riding on a Friday this year?

Just now, neb said:

scunny not riding on a Friday this year?

Errr, yes, but Newcastle are still riding on a Sunday

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Danny Phillips spotted at todays amateur meeting hand shaking and speaking to Rob and Richard, maybe this is a sign?

2 hours ago, ScunnyDan said:

Danny Phillips spotted at todays amateur meeting hand shaking and speaking to Rob and Richard, maybe this is a sign?

He’s about the best option out there!