British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2018

Guest Scunny2012
2 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Scunthorpe fans loving this new look lineup but cant wait to see their faces when the team comes to Sheffield and gets ironed.

My computer has CAP settings obviously you must have one with CRAP settings. 

Can't see this team doing much to be honest. Just my opinion but Auty and Garrity not as good as they once were, and unpredicatable. Manzares might be ok at home but away very suspect. Worrall the only stand out rider. There is nothing to get excited about here im afraid. Sorry, still at least you can have a real challenge with newcastle for bottom spot.

Enjoy getting ironed this season.

24 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Can't see this team doing much to be honest. Just my opinion but Auty and Garrity not as good as they once were, and unpredicatable. Manzares might be ok at home but away very suspect. Worrall the only stand out rider. There is nothing to get excited about here im afraid. Sorry, still at least you can have a real challenge with newcastle for bottom spot.

This is the guy who said Speight was in line for a  C spot ??  a total wind up merchant Scunny to have a good season will do better than Sheffield i believe.!!!!!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Garrity not as good as he once was? He had one slightly bad season. You’d swear he’d been crap for 3 or 4 years now!

fisherman-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Scunny2012
1 hour ago, OdsalBoy said:

Have you done your homework yet,  it's nearly your bedtime. 

Guest Scunny2012
4 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Must be getting old what the f**k do you mean getting ironed, are you some sort of home help or chambermaid? 

Good start by Stevie on his return to Belle Vue. Irons out the cobwebs, though, is what others are saying on the Belle Vue thread.

Hope for an improvement in the weather & the rest of the lads might get on track at the EWR for some private spins. 

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Good start by Stevie on his return to Belle Vue. Irons out the cobwebs, though, is what others are saying on the Belle Vue thread.

Hope for an improvement in the weather & the rest of the lads might get on track at the EWR for some private spins. 

Good usage of the word Iron there mate, might have to paint in pictures what you mean to Scunny2012 though.

ok, wrong choice in the English Vocabulary Policing Unit. "Blow away the cobwebs" should have been a better phrase to have used. What is your terminology for the use of the word "ironed" as I have not seen anybody else use this word.

On 13/03/2018 at 9:16 PM, Scunny2012 said:

Must be getting old what the f**k do you mean getting ironed, are you some sort of home help or chambermaid? 

no but i am.your teams gonna get rinsed.

34 minutes ago, Scunny2012 said:

Scorpions will hang your team out to dry having put your supporters in a spin,  Sheffield will be hard pressed to gain any advantage and will always be looking to peg back the score, 

PS don't really care who wins so long as there is good racing as I was a Sheffield supporter from 1960 to 1988

what changed?