British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue Koc 1st Leg 14.9.17

Oh so BWD has made a miraculous recovery then.

Do not know, we may have someone on standby just in case.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Belle Vue visit this thursday for the KOC

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2984.1

BV have quite a powerful team and should provide a good test for the table topping Robins, but I would expect the Robins to win this and take a lead up to BV for the second leg on friday 22nd .

Guest for Doyle in the 2nd leg- Fricke probably missing 2nd leg as well.

Edited by racers and royals

If Bewley rides and is immediately back to his best I can see this being close. Doyle on his home track will be a different proposition to his recent league performances here and abroad. They are a formidable team to beat at the Abbey but we have a number of riders who do well there.

Swindon can do well at the NSS so ideally we need to keep any loss to less than 10, anything less would be good, especially a surprise win.

If Bewley rides and is immediately back to his best I can see this being close. Doyle on his home track will be a different proposition to his recent league performances here and abroad. They are a formidable team to beat at the Abbey but we have a number of riders who do well there.

Swindon can do well at the NSS so ideally we need to keep any loss to less than 10, anything less would be good, especially a surprise win.

Doyle on has one thing on his mind( world champion) and even though I am not a fan of him,I can't blame him.
  • Like 1

Doyle on has one thing on his mind( world champion) and even though I am not a fan of him,I can't blame him.

I agree, understandably that has to be his priority but I think he will do better at home because he knows the track so well that he won't feel he is taking any risks.

I assume we have Newman pre-booked just in case Dan isn't 100%. :lol:

No Bewley tomorrow. Jye Etheridge guests so going to make it difficult to keep it close.

No Bewley tomorrow. Jye Etheridge guests so going to make it difficult to keep it close.

That is a shame was looking forward to seeing him, a good up and coming rider.

That is a shame was looking forward to seeing him, a good up and coming rider.

It's going to be an uphill battle with our reserves now likely to be significantly outscored and no cover if any of the 1-5 struggle.

Just got to hope he will be back for the play offs but he won't have had any chance to get race fit unless he rides for Glasgow over the weekend.

I agree, understandably that has to be his priority but I think he will do better at home because he knows the track so well that he won't feel he is taking any risks.

I assume we have Newman pre-booked just in case Dan isn't 100%. :lol:

He's probably riding for Ipswich :wink:

Should be a easy night for BWD now.

That's the reason why Rosco and co are allowing him to ride. If the going gets tough then expect to see Newman pop up again.

Should be a easy night for BWD now.

That will be good so that he does not do any damage to his injury. At least the track will not shake the seat off his bike.

• Like 1