British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue Koc 1st Leg 14.9.17

I'm over Kembrey Park & it hammered it down for about 10mins, bright & sunny now though.

Just chucked it down in Stratton three miles from the stadium surely it wont be on tonight any news.?

It looks to be bright and sunny at Blunsdon but who knows.

It's going to be an uphill battle with our reserves now likely to be significantly outscored and no cover if any of the 1-5 struggle.

Just got to hope he will be back for the play offs but he won't have had any chance to get race fit unless he rides for Glasgow over the weekend.

Dan ruled out of both our weekend meetings he is a big miss for both team's.

Dan ruled out of both our weekend meetings he is a big miss for both team's.

I didn't know that. Hopefully, for Belle Vue, just trying to make sure he is fit for Monday but not the best sort of match in which to return from injury.

Not going to be easy tonight with Fricke saying he is not yet match fit and Bewley missing. Just got to hope we can keep it close but I can see Swindon having a substantial lead for the second leg. We've certainly suffered some misfortunes this last part of the season.

Edited by Aces51

Sun out in Royal Haydon End, after heavy showers.

55-35 to the rampant rockin Robins.

Edited by beefy keefy

TEAM NEWS | Due to unforeseen circumstances, Craig Cook misses tonight match at Swindon. R/R for the Aces at No.5 #AcesPride

The best of luck to B W D, Tonight. He's bravely taking to the track although clearly not fully fit.I hope he stays safe.

Edited by BritPete
  • Like 3

The best of luck to B W D, Tonight. He's bravely taking to the track although clearly not fully fit.I hope he stays safe.

Kyle Newman don't go so well there then

TEAM NEWS | Due to unforeseen circumstances, Craig Cook misses tonight match at Swindon. R/R for the Aces at No.5 #AcesPride

Ah yes, that well known reason for a facility, "unforeseen circumstances" :rolleyes: