British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Edinburgh V Glasgow Cl Fri 15th Sept 2017 @7-30pm

After a disastrous run of form and injury woes , plus trying to cram meetings in before the cut off date , we could probably do without having to go to Armadale , but it is what it is and we just have to get on with it .

I believe we've drafted in Mason Campton and James Sarjeant to patch us up a bit , but in all honesty Edinburgh look in much better shape than us at the moment and I cant see us repeating the result we got there earlier on this season . But we live in hope .

We should just about scramble into the play offs to join Edinburgh , but I can't see either of us coping with both Sheffield and Ipswich over two legs .

After a disastrous run of form and injury woes , plus trying to cram meetings in before the cut off date , we could probably do without having to go to Armadale , but it is what it is and we just have to get on with it .

I believe we've drafted in Mason Campton and James Sarjeant to patch us up a bit , but in all honesty Edinburgh look in much better shape than us at the moment and I cant see us repeating the result we got there earlier on this season . But we live in hope .

We should just about scramble into the play offs to join Edinburgh , but I can't see either of us coping with both Sheffield and Ipswich over two legs .

Ashley Morris replaces Mason Campton even our guests are getting injured now.

Ashley Morris replaces Mason Campton even our guests are getting injured now.

So we have a guest for a guest :lol:

So we have a guest for a guest :lol:

and a red hot reserve in sarj. ( if only you knew )!

Jack Smith withdrawn injured at Swindon tonight looks like we are down to 3 fit riders and Richie not fully fit with a virus, on the bright side I'm not going.

And if you count Lawson missing on Saturday then it looks like we will be down to 2 of our own riders on Saturday no bright side to that one as I will be going.

Edited by Gazc

Jack Smith withdrawn injured at Swindon tonight looks like we are down to 3 fit riders and Richie not fully fit with a virus, on the bright side I'm not going.

And Richard missing on Saturday , it just gets better and better lol

SUPERFAN !

?

SUPERFAN !

Who you, have you got a trumpet.

Or if you are referring to me not going to Armadale I will be working but thanks for your accolade.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Us getting royally pumped tonight should give the weej some confidence.

Dont think the Tigers will be confident with 4 riders injured

Us getting royally pumped tonight should give the weej some confidence.

You should dispose of us with little fuss with the injury situation.

And on that subject see young Jack is to have the top joint of his finger removed today after last night's crash, all the best to young Jack sounds a bad one and a season ending one.

Jack has put a photo on Glasgow's Facebook of what is left of his finger not for the squeamish.

Edited by Gazc

All these injuries emphasise the stupidity of the play offs. I know it is difficult but imagine if Glasgow qualify for the play-offs and win with 3 guests and r/r. And with both dan and jack riding for the aces and Colts they're title challenge will also be compromised

Should be a comfortable home win but you never know in these matches.

With rain having suddenly appeared, who knows what might happen...