British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Edinburgh V Glasgow Cl Fri 15th Sept 2017 @7-30pm

Not yet see what happens tomorrow hoping Robbo has a good one.

as long as the weather doesn't hoy the kibosh onto things, a can't see you not getting 3pts against the Panthers on Sunday, they couldn't even win a raffle ;)

Redcar first tomorrow.

Edited by Gazc

Good choice of guests for Glasgow tonight. Vital point. Bit slick tonight. If only Max could find some form away. Looked confident tonight.

as long as the weather doesn't hoy the kibosh onto things, a can't see you not getting 3pts against the Panthers on Sunday, they couldn't even win a raffle ;)

Bit like Diamonds then .

Really, remind me who won the Fours

Remind us all which track the whole Fours tournament was raced on

• Like 2

Aaron Summers is a joke right now, and has been one of the biggest dissapointments this season.

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.00 (INC BP) = 6.22

Richard Lawson has also been a let down too

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.88 (INC BP) = 7.11

Our only heat leader who has lived up to the role is Richie Worrall

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 8.70 (INC BP) = 8.94

Hope this helps us realise who shouldn't be back next season.

Excellent 3 points from the Monarchs, with the Glasgow riders missing I thought we were up for a comfortable victory but fair play to Sarjeant and Morris who scored much better than the guys they replaced would have. That made a really close and tight excellent meeting. In fact after heat 10 I couldn't see where we would get the heat advantages from then step forward Max Clegg. To be fair he had looked strong a all night just a little unlucky in heat 7 but to beat Lawson and Summers comfortably in 12 and 14 swung the match our way. Sam Masters also pulled out a ride in heat 13 that we really needed. Everyone was thinking he's not fit possibly shouldn't be riding after 3 pretty average races. But it turns out it's mechanical he jumped on Marks bike and produced the sort of heat 13 we expect from him. Brilliant race with Richie and Erik also fighting hard in probably race of the season.

All the Monarchs contributed with Mitch forcing a mistake from summers in heat 4 and Josh picking up a couple of vital 3rds. But almost every rider was inconsistent as well to win a 2 leg match we can't afford that.

But a great nights entertainment good win for the monarchs and a deserved point for the Tigers. Barring some bizarre results we should be there now so Bring on the play offs.

• Like 2

is that a real competition these days, as some decent riders don't even bother with it ?

• Like 2

is that a real competition these days, as some decent riders don't even bother with it ?

Certainly your no 1 doesn't, thankfully we had enough in the tank to do the job without ours

Remind us all which track the whole Fours tournament was raced on

Best race track in the Championship by a country mile

• Like 2

Huge 3 points last night that turned out to be a far more difficult night than what it looked on paper. But special mention to max clegg match winner last night for us.

Never mind agent sedgy. There's a new agent in town and he goes by the name of James Sarjeant.

• Like 1

Excellent 3 points from the Monarchs, with the Glasgow riders missing I thought we were up for a comfortable victory but fair play to Sarjeant and Morris who scored much better than the guys they replaced would have. That made a really close and tight excellent meeting. In fact after heat 10 I couldn't see where we would get the heat advantages from then step forward Max Clegg. To be fair he had looked strong a all night just a little unlucky in heat 7 but to beat Lawson and Summers comfortably in 12 and 14 swung the match our way. Sam Masters also pulled out a ride in heat 13 that we really needed. Everyone was thinking he's not fit possibly shouldn't be riding after 3 pretty average races. But it turns out it's mechanical he jumped on Marks bike and produced the sort of heat 13 we expect from him. Brilliant race with Richie and Erik also fighting hard in probably race of the season.

All the Monarchs contributed with Mitch forcing a mistake from summers in heat 4 and Josh picking up a couple of vital 3rds. But almost every rider was inconsistent as well to win a 2 leg match we can't afford that.

But a great nights entertainment good win for the monarchs and a deserved point for the Tigers. Barring some bizarre results we should be there now so Bring on the play offs.

I think Sam has came back too early from his collarbone operation and fitness maybe a problem for him

Sarjeant last night shows what a difference it can make to the team to have a free scoring reserve, particularly when someone in the 1-5 isnt performing. Thats something we havent been used to this season having spent too many of our points on three 8.5 riders at the top end. Food for thought for 2018.