British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WalterPlinge

Refereeing Cock-up At Swindon V Belle Vue Ko Cup

Come off it Steve.If Poole had done it there would be at least 30 pages on the thread by now.The ref was to blame,not Swindon.Now if Poole had done it,you know who would be the dirty culprits ;)

Looks like some Swindon fans don't like to read what many are thinking about the way their club are acting at the moment.

The scoreline needs to be adjusted. What if Swindon go through on aggregate by a point? Hardly be fair, would it?

See, this is the thing. You are so used to speedway teams cheating that you actually think this is something dishonest rather than an oversight.

If the scoreline is to be adjusted, I just hope it is done before the second leg takes place so everyone knows where they stand with it. I hope some statement gets made before the Belle Vue leg - even if the scoreline isn't to be amended.

If it isn't then there should be a statement acknowledging that they are aware of it and stating why no action is to be taken. If there is to be a score amendment then it needs to be done now - not in November!

Both sides and sets of fans need to know. (Plus Poole fans of course, because it seems to concern them greatly too).

Edited by grachan
  • Like 4

Come off it Steve.If Poole had done it there would be at least 30 pages on the thread by now.The ref was to blame,not Swindon.Now if Poole had done it,you know who would be the dirty culprits ;)

The ref was not to blame. Swindon were to blame by not knowing the rules and failing to use Musialek for three rides. The ref missed it but Swindon made the mistake and are therefore at fault.

Agree that if Poole had done this it would be 30 pages long at least.

And Grachan, it was an error granted, but errors need to be corrected and not "got away with".

Edited by Steve Shovlar

The ref was not to blame. Swindon were to blame by not knowing the rules and failing to use Musialek for three rides. The ref missed it but Swindon made the mistake and are therefore at fault.

Tsk. Silly us. It's not the ref's job to know the rules is it.

Surprisingly you are correct when you say that Swindon made the mistake and were at fault, but the ref is responsible for allowing it to occur. That's his job - just as it was his job to notice Newman not wearing goggles in the play-offs before.

Edited by grachan

All this dodgy stuff coming out of Swindon. BWD turning up to ride at Poole but Swindon booked a guest who was better. BWD must be well peed off losing wages so Swindon could gain an advantage in the playoffs.

Now not satisfied with that, they continue by only giving the out of form dodgy Pole two rides. Again benefitting as the ref missed it. You couldn't make it up. No wonder people are saying if Swindon win either the league or cup it will be a hollow success which will leave a bad taste in the mouths of every fair minded fan.

Never seen so many on social media praying for a Poole victory in the second leg of the playoffs to bring respect and karma back to the sport.

Put the rod away you silly little man ...coming from someone who supports the most devious promoter of the lot makes you look so obvious! Dodgy Pole? On an 8+ average you really do mug yourself off at times don't you? I imagine as you were typing you probably developed a bit of root fizz ...Steve you have recently morphed into some sort of old aged KKS!

Looks like some Swindon fans don't like to read what many are thinking about the way their club are acting at the moment.

The scoreline needs to be adjusted. What if Swindon go through on aggregate by a point? Hardly be fair, would it?

Swindon should puf their hands up and come out with a statement that they made an error with the poles rides. Saying nothing looks like they are trying it on. Again.

Many? Lmao What a mug ...you and your apprentice with all his/her alter egos? Well that's about 12 I guess.....
  • Like 3

Tsk. Silly us. It's not the ref's job to know the rules is it.

It's also the team manager's job. Rosco either knew what he was doing (which makes him a cheat) or didn't (which makes him incompetent). Take your pick.

All the best

Rob

• Like 3

To sum all this up if Poole do anything all hell breaks out any other team sweep it under the carpet. Heat 14 should be changed to 3-3 end of

Swindon should puf their hands up and come out with a statement that they made an error with the poles rides. Saying nothing looks like they are trying it on. Again.

Yawn - you just can't help yourself :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Is anyone honestly taking Shovlar seriously?

A man child who feels it is somehow funny to troll on threads and just continually write garbage hoping to get a response. Bit of a sad and pathetic way of doing things guess he doesnt have much of a life if he finds it amusing to come on here and troll bless him.

Dont worry Steve your little love childs Starman and Gater1....ooops sorry Poole Pirates Fanatic......ooops sorry Brandon Bob...will always be right behind you.

You couldnt wish to have 3 better Poole fans than those 3 and their font of knowledge lol.

Isnt it funny how we all get told to stay off of Poole threads yet here the Dorset massive feel its ok to come on here chomping their sour grapes...very sad

• Like 2

Is anyone honestly taking Shovlar seriously?

A man child who feels it is somehow funny to troll on threads and just continually write garbage hoping to get a response. Bit of a sad and pathetic way of doing things guess he doesnt have much of a life if he finds it amusing to come on here and troll bless him.

Dont worry Steve your little love childs Starman and Gater1....ooops sorry Poole Pirates Fanatic......ooops sorry Brandon Bob...will always be right behind you.

You couldnt wish to have 3 better Poole fans than those 3 and their font of knowledge lol.

Isnt it funny how we all get told to stay off of Poole threads yet here the Dorset massive feel its ok to come on here chomping their sour grapes...very sad

Pipe down Gavan. You don't like Shovlar, fair enough, but you bleating on and on in every single thread is doing my nut. I mean what does this post bring to the forum? Apart from insulting Steve? Go out and get some fresh air!

Pipe down Gavan. You don't like Shovlar, fair enough, but you bleating on and on in every single thread is doing my nut. I mean what does this post bring to the forum? Apart from insulting Steve? Go out and get some fresh air!

Dont know the man thanks.

I came on to this thread and lo and behold he has gone on and on fishing to get a bite.

Please ask yourself what his post brings??? Going on about everyone is behind Poole Speedway now.

The man is a troll who posts to get reactions..............sad really

Sounds like you on Poole threads Gavan

Have a look at the nature of the posts something that some Poole fans cant do....not sure if its a lack of education down that way.

He posts to antagonise and troll......look at his posts on this thread.

I give opinions...totally different..................you know opinions like the one i gave that Poole would win at Somerset only to be told i know nothing and speak bullsh1t....

Im sure if Swindon are found in the wrong they will get punished............just hilarious how Poole fans get their knickers in a twist when their club is far and away the biggest culprits.

How quickly they forget the goggles issue , Dakota North, Hans Andersen......strange little world down that way

It's also the team manager's job. Rosco either knew what he was doing (which makes him a cheat) or didn't (which makes him incompetent). Take your pick.

All the best

Rob

You, yourself, have made many a comment on how you think Rosco is incompetent with messing up on tactics, so I guess it's clear how you see it.

Come on. It's obvious this was a mistake rather than an attempt to cheat.

Whatever the reason and I think it was an error made in the heat of the moment when the Pole exceeded the 2 minutes, the fact is that the rules were broken and it should be put right. However, it's Belle Vue and so I'm not expecting anything to happen.

Somebody has posted an Instagram message on Facebook this morning that appears to be from T H Jonasson saying he has been booked to ride for Swindon in the second leg on the 22nd.

All this dodgy stuff coming out of Swindon. BWD turning up to ride at Poole but Swindon booked a guest who was better. BWD must be well peed off losing wages so Swindon could gain an advantage in the playoffs.

Now not satisfied with that, they continue by only giving the out of form dodgy Pole two rides. Again benefitting as the ref missed it. You couldn't make it up. No wonder people are saying if Swindon win either the league or cup it will be a hollow success which will leave a bad taste in the mouths of every fair minded fan.

Never seen so many on social media praying for a Poole victory in the second leg of the playoffs to bring respect and karma back to the sport.

You couldn't make up this latest bait dangled by the shoveller