British Speedway Forum
tem78

Prs-speedway Poland

Hi,

Has anyone ever ordered anything from PRS-speedway in Poland? I ordered a suit and race jacket in june, they promised deliver my order by 20th july. I was stupid enough to pay everything in advance as requested. Over 2 month has passed and still have not received my order. They have given me very strange excuses for delivery being late. 10 days ago they claimed they had finally re- dispatched my stuff. They refused to give me tracking number9, so I called the shipping company and they found nothing under my name or address. After that I have Lost contact with the company.

Hi,

Has anyone ever ordered anything from PRS-speedway in Poland? I ordered a suit and race jacket in june, they promised deliver my order by 20th july. I was stupid enough to pay everything in advance as requested. Over 2 month has passed and still have not received my order. They have given me very strange excuses for delivery being late. 10 days ago they claimed they had finally re- dispatched my stuff. They refused to give me tracking number9, so I called the shipping company and they found nothing under my name or address. After that I have Lost contact with the company.

They might be the cheapest, but they are Polish. And I have NOTHING AGAINST Polish people, but been doing business with KW, WK and whatnot since 2006.

You are not saying where you from, but why not go to Dstar??

EDIT: And pre payment is the way things work in this area of speedway business, as products are made to measure.

Edited by f-s-p