1 Steve Worrall

2 R/R

3 Lasse Bjerre

4 Josh Bates

5 Kyle Howarth

6 Jan Graversen

7 Georgie Wood

Edited by screm

Very tough ask for Berwick tomorrow night. Sheffield are the form team in the league at the moment and won quite handily when they were up earlier in the season.

Add to that Berwick are weakened considerably with the guests, Nick and Jye have been two big scorers in the recent good run.

I know Josh Grajczonek is missing as well but Steve Worrall is a handy replacement, usually goes well around Shielfield.

Jan Gravesen could be a key man, scoring well at reserve.

Would be great too finish off the season with a win but I can only see an an away win tomorrow night.

Either way, looking forward to it.

I think the Tigers will be too strong for the Bandits. Worrall will be a good replacement for Josh G. All the Tigers are riding pretty well at the moment. I will take a win by 8+. Hope all the riders are safe, no injuries please. Some big meetings coming up for the Tigers. Utt

mmm wel wel its the last chance to get behind the boys in 2017 lets get a good win to see us thru the winter time

A tough end to what's been a tough season . Will the winning streak continue ? It's going to take all the riders to be on their best form if we are to round the season off with a win , losing Jye just made an already hard match even harder , just hope it's a decent meeting with some good racing and everyone stays safe. Best of luck goes to Nick tonight , pity about the fixture clash but I guess that's just the way things are in modern day speedway

A tough end to what's been a tough season . Will the winning streak continue ? It's going to take all the riders to be on their best form if we are to round the season off with a win , losing Jye just made an already hard match even harder , just hope it's a decent meeting with some good racing and everyone stays safe. Best of luck goes to Nick tonight , pity about the fixture clash but I guess that's just the way things are in modern day speedway

Seems strange that the Premiership riders championship is on the last weekend before the Championship cut off date, the National riders championship is on the last weekend before the national league cut off date (and the same day as the Championship riders meeting).

mmm wel wel its the last chance to get behind the boys in 2017 lets get a good win to see us thru the winter time

very nice mmmmmmm

Won't make tonight as in Stirling for daughters birthday best of luck to the Bandits