British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow V Redcar Cl Sat 16th Sept 2017 @ 7pm

Must win match for both clubs , I think Redcar can still catch us . But the big question is .......will guests and r/r outnumber the regular team members ? For various reasons Glasgow are minus Lawson , Bewley , Lunna , Perry and Smith . A fine achievement indeed to have 5 team members missing .

Not sure the make up of the Bears side , but I can't imagine they will be a full strength , nobody is these days .

Getting to the stage where I wish the season would end .

From the Glasgow web site:-

Ashley Morris and James Sarjeant will stand in tonight at Edinburgh, with Jake Allen, Stuart Robson and Simon Lambert guesting tomorrow – when Lawson is also absent due to commitments in the Premiership – and David Howe and Mitchell Davey will don Tigers racejackets on Sunday.

Following on from the excellent performance of our guests last night can our guests do it for us tonight. We really need Simon lambert to perform and if so we have a chance. Barker has shown he really wants to stuff us this year both on and off the track and as for garrity, who knows how he'll perform. Despite the end of season problems we deserve to be in the play offs so here's hoping 🙆

Rider replacement for Garrity. Ayres is also out ill so Carr guests for him

Has there ever been a situation where guests outnumber our regular septet ? I know we went to Armadale on Halloween one year for a Scottish Cup meeting with only Lee Dicken as one of our regular side , but i cant ever remember it happening in an official meeting .

Just another example of how ill thought out it was making it a hard and fast rule that nobody could make a team change after 31st July .

Keep going Boz , between our two sides we could beat some kind of record .

• Like 1

Tom woolley

Probably spelt it wrong

had a good ride at worky the other week . it lasted from the tapes to bend 1, then bend 2 and bend 3 . after that it was normal service .

feel sorry for all speedway fans having to put up with this rider shortage due to the bspa/scb being unable to control du/dd riders . sports is rubbish at the moment and it a false product at the moment .

What's the weather like at glasgow

Dry & overcast not the warmest though so if attending wrap up warm.

Notice Danny not rode against us much this season coincidence maybe.

• Like 2

So much illness in the sport this season.

Stress? Overworked? Underpaid so under nourished? Depressed? Bored? Got the hump? Tactical-illness syndrome?

• Like 1

So much illness in the sport this season.

Stress? Overworked? Underpaid so under nourished? Depressed? Bored? Got the hump? Tactical-illness syndrome?

I was thinking the latter one lol ;o) ;o)

• Like 1