Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Nl Riders Championship Leicester Sun Sep 24th 3pm

What ever any one thinks about the track and it is not the best ,,but it is fair to all the riders being fairly neutral ..few have much experience on it ,and that makes it better than using a National league track...

• Like 1

As anyone got any idea who is representing Cradley in this meeting

lawlor and harris are the last men standing!

Revised line up

2017 NATIONAL LEAGUE RIDERS’ CHAMPIONSHIP LINE-UP: Connor Mountain (Mildenhall), Jake Knight (Eastbourne), Mitchell Davey (Stoke), Liam Carr (Birmingham), Ben Morley (Lakeside), Josh Bailey (Eastbourne), James Cockle (Isle of Wight), Matt Williamson (Buxton), Alfie Bowtell (Lakeside), Adam Roynon (Plymouth), Tom Bacon (Birmingham), Luke Bowen (Kent), Dan Bewley (Belle Vue), Max Clegg (Buxton), Luke Harris (Cradley), Jordan Jenkins (Mildenhall). TRACK RESERVES: Chris Widman (Isle of Wight), Conor Dwyer (Cradley

• Like 1

probably a rider from a different team!

I might be going on my bike so I'm up for it, I've ridden a speedway bike many moons ago. Anyone know if they have secure parking for motorbikes at Leicester

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Reckon Roynan has a big shout.

Decent shout. Was really impressed by Roynon in beating Bewley twice fair & square at NSS,before Dan returned the favour in heat 15. Plenty of lively candidates to win this, hope it's well supported as I like the set up at Beaumont Park & there's some terrific young racers on show.

What ever any one thinks about the track and it is not the best ,,but it is fair to all the riders being fairly neutral ..few have much experience on it ,and that makes it better than using a National league track...

On my one visit this season it was way, way better than in previous years.

Conor Mountain crashed last night racing for Mildenhall in their meeting at Stoke and misses out today.

Pretty sure there will be further changes as doubt Mountain will be fit.

Also suspect Mitchell Davey will be banned after his mechanic and mechanics son assault on Bowen last night, as riders are responsible for thier mechanics and guests actions. So looks to be getting a weaker field again.

Seems rediculous theat Bowtell gets the nod over Boxall for example.

Pretty sure there will be further changes as doubt Mountain will be fit.

Also suspect Mitchell Davey will be banned after his mechanic and mechanics son assault on Bowen last night, as riders are responsible for thier mechanics and guests actions. So looks to be getting a weaker field again.

Seems rediculous theat Bowtell gets the nod over Boxall for example.

Armstrong for Mountain.

Quite agree about the field. Having 10 riders representing clubs and 6 wild card picks seems a reasonable idea but surely they should be the highest in average regardless of team ?

Having said that, I still think it is an attractive line up.

Edited by Halifaxtiger

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Woolley for Clegg

I fully understand the reasons for at least one representative of each club but the likes of Woolley and Harris (both of whom I like I might add) will struggle in this, and will do nothing to enhance the meeting.

• Like 1

I wonder if Woolley is in as he lives local and it's the day of the meeting though. Whilst I agree with you, Cradley have been struggling with putting out riders for a while so today is no surprise.