British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Nl Riders Championship Leicester Sun Sep 24th 3pm

Davey not here, Terry-Daley replaces him.

Knight also not here, Widman comes up from reserve to ride instead.

Start delayed due to lack of tyres.

Hope they finish before my 4 hours in car park is up.

• Like 1

teaboy279, on 24 Sept 2017 - 07:46 AM, said:

Pretty sure there will be further changes as doubt Mountain will be fit.

Also suspect Mitchell Davey will be banned after his mechanic and mechanics son assault on Bowen last night, as riders are responsible for thier mechanics and guests actions. So looks to be getting a weaker field again.

Seems rediculous theat Bowtell gets the nod over Boxall for example.

Can you elaborate on the Davey incident. I haven't seen or heard anything about it.

This meeting is being devallued by the minute.some of the replacements are a joke and so is the tyre supplier who should pay any fines incurred in the car park ,,The word shambles springs to mind. ,........

Edited by waco
  • Like 2

I can remember when this sport used to be brilliant. What a complete and utter shambles it is now.

• Like 1

Was coming to this but something cropped glad I didn't bother, we could have a top 10 shambles of this season alone. I would have to have left at 5.45, just going to updates to see if it's still running

Hence why BSPA now stands for British Speedway Pretty Abysmal

This meeting is being devallued by the minute.some of the replacements are a joke and so is the tyre supplier who should pay any fines incurred in the car park ,,The word shambles springs to mind. ,........

Why should the tyre supplier be forced to pay any fines? The tyre supplier wasn't asked to supply any tyres.

Just got back from my first visit to Leicester, really enjoyed it. Dan Bewley head & shoulders above the rest. Jordan Jenkins looks a good prospect. Luke Bowen most exciting rider. Will defo go back.

• Like 2

Just got back from my first visit to Leicester, really enjoyed it. Dan Bewley head & shoulders above the rest. Jordan Jenkins looks a good prospect. Luke Bowen most exciting rider. Will defo go back.

Just bring your own tyres next time!

Despite the delay a pretty good afternoon in the end.

Thought Michael Breckon did a good job of keeping the meeting going.

​That's just about spot on :approve: .

I wonder how many of those declaring it a shambles were actually there :unsure: .

• Like 2

Sounds like Dan Bewley was a deserved winner. Well done young man, we celebrate your victory.

Dan Bewley was great in his last ride to pass from behind, would like to see some of the other riders try some different lines a bit rather than follow the leader. People tell me that Ole Nygren used to put out cones so the boys he was training had to take different lines, does anyone do that anymore?