Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kermitfrog

Tigers 2018

If Lawson is back, I won't be back, he's piss poor

Don't want to use up bandwidth by repeating your 'away from home' careful analysis but in case its evaded you Richard Lawson 11 at Sheffield, Richie Worrall 4, just saying

• Like 2

There are two Tigers in the Championship.[/quote

But what if one of them beats Leicester in the promotion relegation match.]

• Like 1

There are two Tigers in the Championship.[/quote

But what if one of them beats Leicester in the promotion relegation match.]

Allegedly been scrapped.

Still on BSPA fixture list and one of the dates is a reserved date at Sheffield. You are probably correct though. If it is not going to happen about time the authorities admitted it.

Might be reading too much into it following the speculation about his future, but this strikes me as a strange thing for a Glasgow rider to say:

A delighted Bewley said: "It feels great and it's nice to be able to win this for Belle Vue Colts as well as myself.

"They were one of the clubs along with Edinburgh who gave me my break in speedway and I can't thank them enough along with Craig Cook who recommended me to both of them.

• Like 1

Might be reading too much into it following the speculation about his future, but this strikes me as a strange thing for a Glasgow rider to say:

A delighted Bewley said: "It feels great and it's nice to be able to win this for Belle Vue Colts as well as myself.

"They were one of the clubs along with Edinburgh who gave me my break in speedway and I can't thank them enough along with Craig Cook who recommended me to both of them.

Yes you are reading to much into it. He is a belle vue rider riding in the nl championship representing the belle vue Colts. Edinburgh gave him his first opportunity so of course he mentioned them. Bit surprised he didn't mention steve Lawson but he never mentioned his dad either. I'm sure if danny King wins the championship riders meeting representing Ipswich he will thank Leicester 😯

• Like 2

funny how people read too much into a post innit. SharpenRake ?