British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kermitfrog

Tigers 2018

if you had seen sarj over the last few months , you would not be wanting him back .laws stays . wozza moves on . as does dan to a mid week club on the west side !throwing money at riders does not g/tee success . jake allen could be another cash converter 4 glasgow .. .

Pretty much complete bollocks. Well done!

We should open the vault and get Josh G back as our number 1. Hands down better than the current top 3 we have home & away.

There are two Tigers in the Championship.

There are two Tigers in the Championship.

Correct, miss piggys favourite frog 🐸 allegedly a Glasgow fan can't even get the title of the thread right

Would like to see Shanes at Glasgow.

However, it's a bit of a trek from Poole to Glasgow on a weekly basis!

Could maybe use his grass track bike to get there

• Like 1

Whats the issue with Richard and Richie

Richie feels he is under pressure to let his hair grow like Richard aaron and Nike. He thinks Richard is the ring leader and this led to a disagreement and neither of them will back down. I know you couldn't make it up

• Like 3

i was told it was about the shade of lippy wozza was wearing and it clashed with richards choice .

but these things happen in the tough world of speedway !

Look Mr "SharpenRake" whoever you are. I am pointing out facts and figures. I am not some sort of "troll" just for having an opinion which quite clearly you don't like.

when I posted this on the other forum you felt I was trolling too...

Aaron Summers is a joke right now, and has been one of the biggest dissapointments this season.

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.00 (INC BP) = 6.22

Richard Lawson has also been a let down too

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.88 (INC BP) = 7.11

Our only heat leader who has lived up to the role is Richie Worrall

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 8.70 (INC BP) = 8.94

Hope this helps us realise who shouldn't be back next season.

You then went on to make a mokery of this saying it was only the past 4 meetings. Well Richards average away for the whole season is 7.29 and Aarons is 7.23 and the only one above 8 on an 8.22 is Richie Worrall.
Now please proceed to tell me that Richard and Aaron are good value on that average for what they score away from home.

Look Mr "SharpenRake" whoever you are. I am pointing out facts and figures. I am not some sort of "troll" just for having an opinion which quite clearly you don't like.

when I posted this on the other forum you felt I was trolling too...

Aaron Summers is a joke right now, and has been one of the biggest dissapointments this season.

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.00 (INC BP) = 6.22

Richard Lawson has also been a let down too

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.88 (INC BP) = 7.11

Our only heat leader who has lived up to the role is Richie Worrall

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 8.70 (INC BP) = 8.94

Hope this helps us realise who shouldn't be back next season.

You then went on to make a mokery of this saying it was only the past 4 meetings. Well Richards average away for the whole season is 7.29 and Aarons is 7.23 and the only one above 8 on an 8.22 is Richie Worrall.

Now please proceed to tell me that Richard and Aaron are good value on that average for what they score away from home.

Thing is , Richard and Aaron are club assets , Richie is not . So that counts for something