British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Glasgow Vs Peterborough 17/09/17 - Cl

Sorry never started a thread , was at the speedway yesterday . Should be a more entertaining one today with Harris and Holder in opposition .

Pressure is off as regards us having to get a result , and the weather is good , so lets have an enjoyable day at the speedway regardless who wins .

there is me thinking i had posted a honest post . what i posted is what i posted .

i was only seeing a panthers win , as of today .

looks like even some peterborough fans cant see a good post from a bad post .

i meant every word i typed , i was looking forward to seeing the updates site and seeing a cats win .

but now certain p/b fans can see it was a honest post .

so due to the neg feedbACK FRON CERTAIN FANS , WHO DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ROOTING FOR NOW THEN ?

Don't think any Glasgow or Panthers fans give a flying f*ck who you will be rooting for, don't be offended though as the truth should never offend anyone.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

there is me thinking i had posted a honest post . what i posted is what i posted .i was only seeing a panthers win , as of today .looks like even some peterborough fans cant see a good post from a bad post .i meant every word i typed , i was looking forward to seeing the updates site and seeing a cats win .but now certain p/b fans can see it was a honest post .so due to the neg feedbACK FRON CERTAIN FANS , WHO DO YOU THINK I WILL BE ROOTING FOR NOW THEN ?

Really, what Peterborough fans not taking you serious Jenga.

Hard to believe

• Like 1

Really, what Peterborough fans not taking you serious Jenga.

Hard to believe

In all likelihood and this is just a pure guess but I would be inclined to say a grand total of zero take Jenga seriously.

Peterborough to win by 5/6

Okay Jeremy right on cue you coming up from P'boro for this

• Like 1

Jenga and Kermitfrog active on the same thread :shock: god help us . All we need is Jeremy Corbyn fan to complete the set .

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 6

You taking the piss continually out of us would mean a hell of a lot more if you were actually above us in the table....

And had riders that wanted to ride for his club

Think panthers should win reasonably comfy, enough for a 4 point away win.

And had riders that wanted to ride for his club

Just like Holder did?? I take it his Polish team don't need him today.

• Like 2

What was said haven't saw anything to be honest, I am getting pretty fed up with this season and all the goings on the end can't come quick enough for me.

He accused BWD of deliberately causing Jack Smiths fall and injury and continued to imply over the next few days that BWD did this to other riders. It was pretty pathetic stuff to be honest and at least BWD rose above it. An initial outburst I can forgive, it's a high adrenalin sport, things get said in the heat of the moment but it just made Worrall look silly and pathetic and attempting to be a bully the way he carried on imo

He accused BWD of deliberately causing Jack Smiths fall and injury and continued to imply over the next few days that BWD did this to other riders. It was pretty pathetic stuff to be honest and at least BWD rose above it. An initial outburst I can forgive, it's a high adrenalin sport, things get said in the heat of the moment but it just made Worrall look silly and pathetic and attempting to be a bully the way he carried on imo

BWD always puts 100% into his racing and sometimes tries a bit too much, never had cause for concern he was dirty or aggressive in his racing.

• Like 2

Just like Holder did?? I take it his Polish team don't need him today.

Was a bit of a foot in mouth post wasn't it.

• Like 1

Was a bit of a foot in mouth post wasn't it.

That'll smell a bit all them piles of dead sheep and cattle

Well done to the Panthers.

I suspect it probably won't be our last home defeat this season. Although to be fair, you'd be hard pushed to win any meeting with that reserve pairing, especially when they're taking half of the R/R rides. Poor from Summers again, can't see him being back next season.

looks like you could get ALL the points going in this clash .

just think what you could have had IF all your team was available for the season . you

would have been well up the league.

you cant beat a good honest post . can you .?

• Like 1