British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Glasgow Vs Peterborough 17/09/17 - Cl

I don't blame Holder at all for that situation

So who do you blame?

Could be good for confidence if we have to go back to Glasgow in the KO cup.

By the time the KO Cup is run Bewley Smith and probably lunna will be back which could make things a bit more interesting

By the time the KO Cup is run Bewley Smith and probably lunna will be back which could make things a bit more interesting

I was under the impression that Lunna was done for the remainder of the season :unsure:

I was under the impression that Lunna was done for the remainder of the season :unsure:

That's what we thought , but now he's been on Facebook saying he should be fit in under a month .

So who do you blame?

The Panthers promotion. Holder was hardly going to say no know was he to ride with his brother in Poland and of course the monetary rewards that come with it.

Could be good for confidence if we have to go back to Glasgow in the KO cup.

At this moment in time I wouldn't bet too much money in us getting past Newcastle

The Panthers promotion. Holder was hardly going to say no know was he to ride with his brother in Poland and of course the monetary rewards that come with it.

If he's already commited to something in his diary and something more lucrative and appealing comes along then that's tough. He knew the fours were on and that Peterborough were taking part so I can't understand your forgiving nature. I'm buggered if I know what Rathbone was thinking.

• Like 2

At this moment in time I wouldn't bet too much money in us getting past Newcastle

you certainly have no back up to top3 ,depends on how your guests perform at this present time.

Any information on when these ties are going to be raced.