British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Midget

Workington Comets/james Sarjent/bspa

I really don't know where to start with this. Having been a speedway supporter for over 30 years and attending tracks all over the country, I have never been anywhere near as disappointed in a rider as I was with James sarjent last night. The rider that had scored 12 points the previous evening for Glasgow tigers. Three times he went through the tapes and in my opinion he went through the tapes on purpose. Each time he went off 15 meters did not try at all then decided he would remove his helmet and stick his fingers up shouting and gesturing to the crowd, the crowd which had young children and family's in attendance. If that wasn't enough he then decided to rip his comets bib off an throw it on the direction of the owner of the club. What a pathetic excuse of a man.

It is blatenly obvious what he is doing, he is using workington comets to lower his average and imo iv a feeling he will end up at Glasgow next season, although after what I witnessed last night why any club would want to employ this sad excuse of a man baffles me. After all don't we try an promote speedway as a family sport?

The referee from last night should send a report to the bspa and action should be taken.

I feel so sorry for the owner (Laura morgan) of workington speedway. We should not have to stick with a man, in fact he is no man as no man would act like him (sarjent) did lastnight, anyway we should not have to put up with him without signing anyone else. He should be banned not just from workington but from British speedway. No one likes a cheat, an he is cheating the club an the paying public, cheating with his average with next season in mind. But what is worse than a cheat? An immature cheat with a serious attitude problem with a lack of respect.

Quite apt for this thread you jumped too early and pressed the button twice 😜

• Like 3