British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Midget

Workington Comets/james Sarjent/bspa

AND who top scored for comets tonight?

i take it you ARE NOT a workington supporter , otherwise you would not make that comment !

Not being at Working to the night in question I can't comment on it only to say that having been at the Eddie Wright Raceway in Scunny last night James Sarjeant was only one of a couple of riders from both teams who showed any respect to the fans and the track staff and actually tried to race even coming out in 3 races on the trot when some of the "bigger" names in the Workington team theoretically withheld their services by riding around the track for half a lap and stopping showing no interest in racing at all

if giving the fans the finger and swearing in fron of kids and throwing his race bib down in respect . he has plenty of it . sad individual .

i take it you ARE NOT a workington supporter , otherwise you would not make that comment !

if giving the fans the finger and swearing in fron of kids and throwing his race bib down in respect . he has plenty of it . sad individual .

To be fair, to a large majority of your fans, I'd be doing the same thing! That home straight stand can be one of the most volatile places I've seen for fans baying for your blood! :shock:

• Like 4

Not being at Working to the night in question I can't comment on it only to say that having been at the Eddie Wright Raceway in Scunny last night James Sarjeant was only one of a couple of riders from both teams who showed any respect to the fans and the track staff and actually tried to race even coming out in 3 races on the trot when some of the "bigger" names in the Workington team theoretically withheld their services by riding around the track for half a lap and stopping showing no interest in racing at all

i dont see any NON STARTERS in the workington team . they all rode to the rules and the managers script and came out to race .

no workington rider with held their service . WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS

To be fair, to a large majority of your fans, I'd be doing the same thing! That home straight stand can be one of the most volatile places I've seen for fans baying for your blood! :shock:

do you swear in front of kids and give them the finger , no , thought no .

Good old Sarj top scoring yesterday.......

wrong bait flappy !

do you swear in front of kids and give them the finger , no , thought no .

wrong bait flappy !

Well he did , 7+1 in a curtailed meeting . Nothing wrong with that from a reserve . Wish we had a reserve who could do that away from home .

you trying to start another world war ? first it was the back straight , now its the home straight . what next . the bends 3 and 4 where no one stands lol .

you trying to start another world war ? first it was the back straight , now its the home straight . what next . the bends 3 and 4 where no one stands lol .

no one stands on the back straight now either apparently

Well he did , 7+1 in a curtailed meeting . Nothing wrong with that from a reserve . Wish we had a reserve who could do that away from home .

he is coming your way in 2018 , i hope !

better bait than flappy is using .at the moment .

around 70 i believe . and the odd glasgoow fan.

off for a swin now .see ya all .

he is coming your way in 2018 , i hope !

better bait than flappy is using .at the moment .

On his low average , he's well worth a punt at reserve . Mind you maybe he shouldn't have top scored yesterday , silly bugger .

We're not paying him to top score

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 2

First where you at the meeting ? Second read the post again, the word " theoretically " was used.

First where you at the meeting ? Second read the post again, the word " theoretically " was used.

i dont see any NON STARTERS in the workington team . they all rode to the rules and the managers script and came out to race .

no workington rider with held their service . WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS

• Like 1

I stood on the back straight when Newcastle were there the other week.... along with about 30 others...

[/quo

]Of course he did away from home.He is selling himself to prospective employers for 2018. Hope whoever employs him don,t have a falling out.

As I have said already on the other thread, I do not condone James's actions but I was on the back straight on Saturday and the "abuse" was very much one way (from the crowd) with young James retaliating. One guy on the back straight yelling "Away ya w@....r" and the home straight absolutely erupted. Not the kind of behaviour to be teaching young kids either.

I know nothing about why he was having such a problem on Saturday but he certainly made up for it on Sunday and also did a great job for Glasgow on Friday.

I have spoken to James at Edinburgh and found him to be a nice lad

Edited by Gr8scot

As I have said already on the other thread, I do not condone James's actions but I was on the back straight on Saturday and the "abuse" was very much one way with young James retaliating. One guy on the back straight yelling "Away ya w@....r" and the home straight absolutely erupted. Not the kind of behaviour to be teaching young kids either.

I know nothing about why he was having such a problem on Saturday but he certainly made up for it on Sunday and also did a great job for Glasgow on Friday.

I have spoken to James at Edinburgh and found him to be a nice lad

he was ok friday aswell

sunday is the only meeting for workington hes been like that

maybe he should get fined more often then hell need the money more rather than save himself for next year his words nobody elses

• Like 1