British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Runaway Speedway Bike- Start Girls Extremely Lucky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WzmatNKAn0 at 1hr 54 mins- this happened yesterday in the European U21 team final in Krosno.

This looks to be interesting viewing racers and royals but unfortunately I cannot seem to activate the item for viewing. Thank you for any advice you may be able to give me.

This looks to be interesting viewing racers and royals but unfortunately I cannot seem to activate the item for viewing. Thank you for any advice you may be able to give me.

It`s a normal video from a live internet showing yesterday- i`m sure it`s there on that youtube link.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WzmatNKAn0 at 1hr 54 mins- this happened yesterday in the European U21 team final in Krosno.

Those girls were very lucky. There could have been dreadful consequences if the Bike had hit them.

Anyone know how the Rider is?

It`s a normal video from a live internet showing yesterday- i`m sure it`s there on that youtube link.

Click on the link and it plays automatically like youtube videos do.Sometimes you might have to clcick play,but not on this ocassion

Walked away gingerly - is a bit sore i think.

Thanks for the reply r&r. :t::approve: :approve:

The real point is that the bike appeared to be under power for several seconds after the rider had fallen off. This cannot be if the cut out is working correctly. An interesting near miss could have been a tragic accident to those girls and the other official that was nearly collected. When I was racing you had to demonstrate that a cut out worked correctly under scrutineering.

You could have carried on watching and seen for yourself :lol:

Sorry mate - I didn't have time - I had to go out. :t:

Oops - could have looked again when I came back like. :unsure: :unsure: :oops::oops:

I thought engines cut out once the safety cord was detached. Or did he not have it round the wrist?

I think you can see the cord attached to the rider's wrist as he lay on the track after the accident.

The cut out didn't.

It does maybe show the folly of having unneccesary individuals on the centre green.No real need for them to sit there.They could get off the track via the starting gate door like the cameraman the other day should have......

• Like 5

Watching it again, it seems the bike "interfered" with the something around the start area which looks like it threw it off a course that looks like it would have hit those girls full on. :o