British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Swindon are self imploding at the very worst possible time. Doyle off form (or more likely saving his best for the GPs), Bellego now showing the form most expected, BWD telling the Swindon management where to go after they refused to use him.

Perfect time for a resurgent Pirates to visit. If all the Poole boys can give it their very best shot there's nothing to fear and we could shock the speedway world by winning at Blunsdon and reaching the final.

Bless you..

• Like 1

Why's that? I'm more than happy with how our season has gone, predicted to be the worse side in the league, honoured a deal with the best rider in the league on a ridiculous avaege when others bombed their riders. All in all I don't think any Swindon fan will moan

You win 17 in a row or whatever it was and you might not get anything to show for it, I'd be a bit gutted personally.

Bless you..

Bless you. We hit you hard from the get go and you will just fold like a pack of cards. Have a nice day..

You win 17 in a row or whatever it was and you might not get anything to show for it, I'd be a bit gutted personally.

Are you for real or are you always so nasty? Other Poole fans must be embarrassed at your insulting comments to other teams supporters, Very kindergarten !!!!!!

• Like 2

Bless you. We hit you hard from the get go and you will just fold like a pack of cards. Have a nice day..

Hahahahahaha - funny man - NOT!

• Like 1

Are you going, by the way ?

Are you going, by the way ?

I am, you coming along? Nice to catch up!

I am, you coming along? Nice to catch up!

Am hoping to yep, will be back in Wokingham to sort out a few bits with my house in the day, so hoping to get up to Swindon for a last visit after that.

Nobody here saying you can't win. Just Mr Shovlar getting all a bit over-excited!!

Teams Confirmed

1. Jason Doyle

2. Adam Ellis

3. Tobiasz Musielak

4. David Bellego

5. Nick Morris

6. Bradley Wilson-Dean

7. Liam Carr (Guest)

1. Brady Kurtz

2. Jack Holder

3. Timo Lahti

4. Edward Kennett

5. Hans Andersen

6. Paul Starke

7. James Shanes

Edited by Danny Birds Of A Feather

Hope it's a close one and Poole put up a good fight but can see Swindon edging it by 6 with Doyle going through the cards. If we hit them hard from the off it could be closer but the Doyle/Morris combo I think will shine through compared to Brady/Hans who can be up and down when it comes to heat 13 & 15 away from home.

Let's hope we get 2 good meetings live on TV 👌🏻

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

I'm sure Steve Shovlar will love this, Musielak out injured - Aarnio & Carr replace BWD & Zach

1. Jason Doyle

2. Adam Ellis

3. Thomas Jorgensen (Guest)

4. David Bellego

5. Nick Morris

6. Tero Aarnio (Guest)

7. Liam Carr (Guest)

1. Brady Kurtz

2. Jack Holder

3. Timo Lahti

4. Edward Kennett

5. Hans Andersen

6. Paul Starke

7. James Shanes

Why do you make things up - go troll elsewhere!

• Like 2

Why do you make things up - go troll elsewhere!

Cant't even troll probably, should have been r/r .LOL

• Like 1

If it is, I hope Matt Ford puts in a protest. BWD has no injury as he was fit to ride for Peterborough tonight, and no meeting elsewhere between now and Monday, so no way can he pick up an injury.

If this team turns out to be correct, Swindon can only be classed as a bunch of cheats.

You dont have to be riding to pick up an injury.

Have we cheated this year? Actually in last couple of years i think we have been pretty good really.

Two wrongs don't make a right!

Agreed and look what you have won. Maybe you need to revert to your old ways.

Agreed and look what you have won. Maybe you need to revert to your old ways.

Surely you do not mean bringing in ringers or changes for riders with convenient "injuries" :shock:

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1