British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Danny Green???? So many uptight people on this board. Jeezzzzz

Anyway my prediction

Robins 45-45 Pirates - That's being generous to Andersen, Starke and Lahti, Bellego and BWD to struggle.

Last 3 heats will be very tense.

COME ON THE ROBINS!!!

Edited by Danny Birds Of A Feather

Anyway my prediction

Robins 45-45 Pirates - That's being generous to Andersen, Starke and Lahti

More false information.Robins all the way!

Hoping the Pirates give a good account of ourselves. Given that we have had what is for us a torrid season, it would be quite remarkable to win tomorrow and actually make the final. Although unlikely, it is within the realms of being a reality.

We are without a number one and that is our problem. No one to really challenge Swindons top two or three riders.

However, if the whole team turnup ready to do battle, maybe there's just a chance. Whatever the result I will be there cheering the boys on.

Give it your best shot lads. Let's cause an upset!

I'm not uptight, just stating what your names were on there.

Hoping the Pirates give a good account of ourselves. Given that we have had what is for us a torrid season, it would be quite remarkable to win tomorrow and actually make the final. Although unlikely, it is within the realms of being a reality.

We are without a number one and that is our problem. No one to really challenge Swindons top two or three riders.

However, if the whole team turnup ready to do battle, maybe there's just a chance. Whatever the result I will be there cheering the boys on.

Good post Steve, We really need to hit them hard from the get go..

We'll put Steve. The Pirates are massive underdogs against a Swindon team with a strong spearhead in Doyle and Morris plus also Musielak.

Win or lose let's hope we can put in a strong performance.

Dont discount Ellis. He was flying on Friday at Belle Vue. A good bike length clear by the first turn.

Probably the best Ive ever seen him.

Just hoping for a decent meeting to finish of a superb weekend of racing.

Hoping for a Pirate win, if not go down fighting.

Dont discount Ellis. He was flying on Friday at Belle Vue. A good bike length clear by the first turn.

Probably the best Ive ever seen him.

Just hoping for a decent meeting to finish of a superb weekend of racing.

Hoping for a Pirate win, if not go down fighting.

Yes i agree Ellis has been terrific lately and could be a match winner.

Scores from Pirates last visit. Poole will need each rider to at least double their previous scores.

Jack Holder 8+1 - Would have done very well to repeat this score

Timo Lahti 7 - Considering he was riding at Number 5 this match, beat Doyle & Morris in heat 15. More than capable of scoring well

Hans Andersen 6 - Would expect at least double figures from Andersen this time

Paul Starke 3+2 - Capable of scoring more, should in theory have the beating of a half-fit BWD

Edward Kennett 3 - One heat - can pass the best, next heat - dire. Should be looking for at least 6 or more points

James Shanes 1+1 - Should be a even battle with Carr, can be the difference between a 3-3 or 2-4

Brady Kurtz - Was replaced by Richie Worrall who scored 6. Poole need him and Hans firing on all cylinders.

COME ON THE ROBINS

Edited by Danny Birds Of A Feather

Scores from Pirates last visit. Poole will need each rider to at least double their previous scores.

Jack Holder 8+1

Timo Lahti 7

Hans Andersen 6

Paul Starke 3+2

Edward Kennett 3

James Shanes 1+1

Im really not sure that Jack can double his though.

I think this could be very close and Poole have a decent chance of winning overall all depends on Holder and Lahti for me my heart says a narrow home win though.

I don't think this is as clear cut as everyone seem to think. Had this been played a few weeks ago I'd said Poole had no chance, but time chances everything. Yes I still believe Swindon will go through, but not before some squeaky bum time.

A touch of the tapes, and E/F is all that is needed to create an upset. Knowing Poole's record in the PO's only a fool would dismiss them......

I think this could be very close and Poole have a decent chance of winning overall all depends on Holder and Lahti for me my heart says a narrow home win though.

Surely your head says a home win too, ok you may have one or two that have had a dip in for but so have Poole, you look to have a stronger rider in every position except reserve. If Poole make it will need more than one bit of luck which we didn't get in the first leg.