British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Must admit Hans is getting away with constant rollers.

In that case it must be 1000% ;)

Shocking that Hans is rolling in every race and not called back.

Good effort from Shanes t

I first noticed Hans's rolling starts when I was watching the GP series DVDs about 10 years ago (Being a supporter of a PL team I hadn't seen him in the flesh at the time). After that, spotting his rollers became a bit of a fixation - he basically does it all the time as far as I can see, it's part of his start technique.

• Like 1

Certainly not a convincing night for Swindon. Very poor performance. If they make it through they'll be steamrollered by Aces or Wolves.

Swindon are looking quite average tonight esp for a home team. Wolves are looking the team to beat at the moment

I first noticed Hans's rolling starts when I was watching the GP series DVDs about 10 years ago (Being a supporter of a PL team I hadn't seen him in the flesh at the time). After that, spotting his rollers became a bit of a fixation - he basically does it all the time as far as I can see, it's part of his start technique.

Hans is the master of the small roller.

Holder fell off. NO way he laid that down.

Hans is the master of the small roller.Holder fell off. NO way he laid that down.

That's what I thought but it makes things interesting - Swindon throwing points away tonight

Swindon trying their best to throw this away

Throwing this away! Doyley & Morris to save the day in 13 & 15 (I hope)

Come on Swindon!

Edited by hyabb17

Good job by Carr until he fell - I wasn't expecting more than a point and didn't even get that - oh well - still 4 races to go