British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Congratulations Swindon

Doyle taking the mick on telly about the new stadium still looking like it's started 🤣

Surely Poole won't be resigning Kennett and J Holder next year. Both very poor

• Like 2

Cut out the silly errors and we can still win the final. Could be two finals if Rosco had backed BWD.

• Like 3

Never in doubt

LOL

Awesome. You had me on the edge of my seat, Swindon, woohoo, woohoo!

Bye bye Poole :lol:

• Like 3

Always makes me laugh when Pearson goes on about predictions as he was one who said Swindon would be bottom as well as other's.

• Like 1

Congratulations Swindon

Doyle taking the mick on telly about the new stadium still looking like it's started

Have to agree.

Thecoombdog gave me stick for saying I wanted Holder sacked.

Jack has been poor all year and tbh I don't think he's committed to us or British racing.

• Like 1

Congratulations Swindon

Doyle taking the mick on telly about the new stadium still looking like it's started

Was told the other day that the stadium has been put back by 5 years as builders won't be able to put 2 houses on because of drainage problems.

They aren't happy & neither will the fans when they get told the truth.

tactical injury for the very poor Ellis.

Kennett absolutely awful

Nice !

Poole fans proud of their side for getting to the play offs lol. Hot favourites for the league title and their fans are happy with scraping 4th!!

But for Swindon gifting Poole points tonight it would have been a thrashing.

Poor poor signings from Poole.

If you had told a Poole fan at the start of the season that KK, Newman and Klindt would be replaced by Kennett, Lahti and Starke you would have been lambasted. Apart from a few good meetings at reserve from Lahti the 3 of them did nothing!

Only Kurtz and Shanes can hold their heads high this season and Shanes must surely get rider of the season

• Like 2

Congratulations Swindon fully deserved! Was kennett using boiled eggs for fuel. tonights performance was shocking he just can't get to grips with big tracks.

Poole fans proud of their side for getting to the play offs lol. Hot favourites for the league title and their fans are happy with scraping 4th!!

But for Swindon gifting Poole points tonight it would have been a thrashing.

Poor poor signings from Poole.

If you had told a Poole fan at the start of the season that KK, Newman and Klindt would be replaced by Kennett, Lahti and Starke you would have been lambasted. Apart from a few good meetings at reserve from Lahti the 3 of them did nothing!

Only Kurtz and Shanes can hold their heads high this season and Shanes must surely get rider of the season

Odds don't mean rubbish. Meeting's are won on the track. Not on paper.

KK didn't try for us and we had to get Kennett in as a replacement. So yes I'm proud of my team.

I agree with the rest of your post though.

Well done to Swindon what a tipsy turvy meeting! Some of the Poole boys showed some real spirits others the less talked about the better.

Going to be a belter of a final but think Swindon could edge Wolves or BV over 2 legs.