Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

I just hope Swindon don't go into a silly 27-9 lead like last time, then it's game over. Need a last heat decider and buzzing atmosphere from the fanatical free fousand Robins fans and the Blunsdon Roar.

If Poole pull off a shock win they will deserve the trophy, they had great chance at home, can't see 10 heat wins at Blunsdon for them.

May the best team win.

GO ROBINS!!!

The meeting will not be called off. The track will be fine. Both teams will give it their best shot.

If we are not good enough this time around then fair enough. Let's face it Pirates have done brilliantly to get where we are with this team and praise should go to Middlo for getting the best out of these riders to make the playoffs against the odds without a number one.

Agree.

Whatever happens I'm proud of the boys for getting us into the play-offs. Like Hans said 'we've got nothing to lose'

Edited by Brandon Bob

Why on earth would a Poole fan call themselves Brandon Bob?

Like calling yourself pirates4eva and supporting Belle Vue.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I just hope Swindon don't go into a silly 27-9 lead like last time, then it's game over. Need a last heat decider and buzzing atmosphere from the fanatical free fousand Robins fans and the Blunsdon Roar.

If Poole pull off a shock win they will deserve the trophy, they had great chance at home, can't see 10 heat wins at Blunsdon for them.

May the best team win.

GO ROBINS!!!

Would only need 1 heat win.

He's a Peterborough fan.

• Like 1

Just gone 3pm & we've had no rain for an hour now. Posted on the facebook group for Swindon Speedway that the track is in good shape.....roll on 7.30 now!!!

• Like 1

Just seen tweet from the track.

Track is good and big screen is set up behind bend 3

COYR

• Like 1

Just seen tweet from the track.

Track is good and big screen is set up behind bend 3

COYR

Just remembered we have to watch the other semi as well, gonna be a long evening at the Abbey.

Just remembered we have to watch the other semi as well, gonna be a long evening at the Abbey.

Thats even before we start considering the amount of restarts well have for moving at the start. At least its not going to be a cold one...hopefully.

Swindon should have too much class in the top 5 and tail end of the meeting for the plucky pirates in the end. The reserves and track could have a reasonable impact though to make it a bit uncomfortable. I just hope we dont start off having a nightmare couple of first heats and struggle to regain our composure.

2 meetings for a tenner. :wink:

• Like 1

This is why I'm glad the first meeting was at Poole! As a neutral it is fine to watch but when you are at the track it is a pain and makes the meeting very stop start.

Thats even before we start considering the amount of restarts well have for moving at the start. At least its not going to be a cold one...hopefully.

Swindon should have too much class in the top 5 and tail end of the meeting for the plucky pirates in the end. The reserves and track could have a reasonable impact though to make it a bit uncomfortable. I just hope we dont start off having a nightmare couple of first heats and struggle to regain our composure.

Not cold at Swindon? Are you having a laugh!

Done it as part of a joke on the Cov thread (Bob the builder) when on the receiving end of a backlash by a certain Bees fan.

I'm Gater1 by the way.