British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Koc Sf 2nd Leg - Belle Vue (39) V (50) Swindon Robins

Do poole admit when they have cheated

Where did Rosco admit to BWD's illegal ride in the first leg? I missed him saying anything about that.

All the best

Rob

No wonder Rosco has admitted his mistake regarding BWD not riding. BWD apparently has told Swindon to get stuffed and i can't blame him really.

I expect BWD to turn up monday, don't mind who turns up as long it isn't Kyle Newman!

just thought i'd have a look on this thread after tonights match and don't know why i bothered. $hit Shoveller couldn't wait to get on here and start spouting rubbish, jeez mate just for once in your sad little life stop being such a dick.

Well done BV, congratulations on your victory.

Spot on Jon he's an absolute embarrassment

Where did Rosco admit to BWD's illegal ride in the first leg? I missed him saying anything about that.

All the best

Rob

Oh it's the snitch

No wonder Rosco has admitted his mistake regarding BWD not riding. BWD apparently has told Swindon to get stuffed and i can't blame him really.

Yet more bull from the purple chino wearing variety with many aliases Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 4

Well i can't wait for the team line ups to be released for Monday! Probably be more interesting than the meeting :D :D

• Like 1

Well i can't wait for the team line ups to be released for Monday! Probably be more interesting than the meeting :D :D

Swindon released them yesterday