Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Koc Sf 2nd Leg - Belle Vue (39) V (50) Swindon Robins

THJ could ride in place of Bewley, I am sure he is still struggling with his injury.

Makes sense. THJ doesn't have a wasted journey and BWD takes his rightful place in the team.

No one could argue against that happening, surely?

didn't Sam Masters watch Wolves and the guest replacing him last year at Belle Vue..?

is it that both teams are confirmed which will stop BWD riding tonight..?

THJ rides for Swindon as planned.

1. KURTZ

2. ELLIS

3. MUSIELAK

4. BELLEGO

5. MORRIS

6. THJ

7. CARR

Edited by Danny Birds Of A Feather

Obviously I hope Swindon go through from this, but does it really matter any more?

If Swindon are going to win anything this year then I want them do do it with their own riders as much as possible.

• Like 1

It's a joke that THJ can still ride. When Robert Lambert had to ride in Poland a few weeks back and Newcastle got no facility, when his Polish meeting was rained off they got a facility (due tot he 24 hours after an FIM meeting rule), if that was allowed then that means BWD should have to ride tonight.

How can you have a guest for a rider who is available? There is NOTHING in the rules that allowed THJ to still ride.

It's a joke that THJ can still ride. When Robert Lambert had to ride in Poland a few weeks back and Newcastle got no facility, when his Polish meeting was rained off they got a facility (due tot he 24 hours after an FIM meeting rule), if that was allowed then that means BWD should have to ride tonight.

How can you have a guest for a rider who is available? There is NOTHING in the rules that allowed THJ to still ride.

Teams were already confirmed

Teams were already confirmed

I was told by a match referee this year that a team line up could change up to 1.5 hours prior to the start of the match.

• Like 1

I was told by a match referee this year that a team line up could change up to 1.5 hours prior to the start of the match.

I think the rules change by the week don't they.

Looks like Swindon have no morale compass. Clearly BWD can ride yet they fly in a ringer from Sweden to give them every possible advantage.

Appalling to be honest.

Looks like Swindon have no morale compass. Clearly BWD can ride yet they fly in a ringer from Sweden to give them every possible advantage.

Appalling to be honest.

What are you going to say when you see THJ in the Swindon side on Monday.

• Like 1

Previously it's happened both ways. When a rider being replaced by a guest has become available the guest has still raced and on other occasionsthe guest has been replaced by the rider he was guesting for. If THJ is riding it means that Swindon think they have a stronger team with him than with BWD. Nothing like feeling wanted and valued. :lol:

Edited by Aces51

Appalling to be honest.

:rofl: :rofl: Keep up your crusade. It won't change Rosco's plans or anybody's view of you :rolleyes:

As dump that clutch has said a precedence has already been set so if Rosco chooses to do so - it is within the rules - troll!

• Like 3

Appalling to be honest.

Poole had a guest on Good Friday for a rider whose match was called off 32 hours previously- all he had to do was get on a plane from Poland !!!!!!!

• Like 2

:rofl: :rofl: Keep up your crusade. It won't change Rosco's plans or anybody's view of you :rolleyes:

As dump that clutch has said a precedence has already been set so if Rosco chooses to do so - it is within the rules - troll!

What's it like to support a team who would rather dump their own fit rider for a guest especially flown in from abroad? As I said, no morale compass. How to turn every fair minded speedway fan against them.

Swindon "Cheating Scumbags" Robins.

• Like 1