British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ellioth4

Wolves Vs Somerset (sgb Premiership) Weds 20/09/2017

Speedway Updates site are looking for a texter to text updates of this meeting? If anyone can help, please send me a private message with your mobile number?

Thanks

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Do you have one yet? I may be able too make a return to duty after about an eight year sabbatical!

• Like 4

Jacob Thorrsell was to be missing tonight as he was scheduled to ride in Sweden (PO semi), postponed from yesterday. However, this was called off again around lunchtime. Does this mean he is able to turn out for Wolves after all?

Edited by tocha

Was going to watch this, however having seen the line ups I'm not going to bother. More guests than a wedding & a 60 point home win does not appeal to me.

Jacob Thorrsell was to be missing tonight as he was scheduled to ride in Sweden (PO semi), postponed from yesterday. However, this was called off again around lunchtime. Does this mean he is able to turn out for Wolves after all?

Now arranged for tomorrow... so probably not able to get a flight to uk and return flight for tomorrow

Good luck to the boys tonight.

Hopefully we can get a big lead to take a select side in the return leg on Friday.

Good luck to the boys tonight.

Hopefully we can get a big lead to take a select side in the return leg on Friday.

I hope so too.I've got a few quid on it :t: